MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
537 Posts
Any sign shop could accomplish that for you...as far as doing it? Not for me, but if it pleases you, go for it. Do it in vinyl and it can always be removed.

If you encounter any road rage, it will undoubtedly become personal... ":bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: , DAN!!!"

;)
 

·
Sullivan Racing
Joined
·
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rawk said:
Any sign shop could accomplish that for you...as far as doing it? Not for me, but if it pleases you, go for it. Do it in vinyl and it can always be removed.

If you encounter any road rage, it will undoubtedly become personal... ":bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: , DAN!!!"

;)
I like it best when it's personal! ;) Just kidding. But I'm not so sure it would be visible to just anybody on the street driving by. I think you would have to be next to the car in a taller vehicle or standing outside of the car to see it.
 

·
International Merrymaker
Joined
·
426 Posts
I dig it, but I think I would consider a script font for that 'signature look.'

The MINI is a natural racer, and should be outfitted as such! :D

Please post here if you end up doing it. I would love to see it!
 

·
Sullivan Racing
Joined
·
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I ordered the decal today. I opted for red cursive text "D. Sullivan" with the American flag to the left. I'll post a pic after I get it fitted. The size is 12"w x 2"h. Here's what it will look like, but it won't have the checkerboard behind it:
 

Attachments

·
Sullivan Racing
Joined
·
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, if the Lord of the Bling likes it, I know I'm in good! And Smurfn, I love the white arches. Looks great on the EB/W. I just don't think it would look good on any other color MINI. But looks awesome on yours!
 

·
Smurfing Around
Joined
·
42,086 Posts
dansmini said:
Well, if the Lord of the Bling likes it, I know I'm in good! And Smurfn, I love the white arches. Looks great on the EB/W. I just don't think it would look good on any other color MINI. But looks awesome on yours!
Thanks. I think white arches would look good with red also, but not much else :D
 

·
Sullivan Racing
Joined
·
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm trying to mentally picture it on a red MC like mine, but my imagination isn't so good, I guess. I wish I was good with photoshop. Are your side skirts the standard ones or are they aerokit skirts?
 

·
Sullivan Racing
Joined
·
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You know what wouldn't look good though that I just thought of?...My white wheels with the white skirts and arches. Probably too much white. I would have to get some silver's like yours.
P.S. I am allowed to take my own thread off topic, right? ;)
 

·
Smurfing Around
Joined
·
42,086 Posts
dansmini said:
You know what wouldn't look good though that I just thought of?...My white wheels with the white skirts and arches. Probably too much white. I would have to get some silver's like yours.
P.S. I am allowed to take my own thread off topic, right? ;)
Flashes of red on the spokes :D :p
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top