MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have a 69 plate Countryman S Sport and need to buy some roof rails and roof box but don't fancy forking out for the mini offering.

Can anyone recommend a good alternative?

Thanks!

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
Hi all,

I have a 69 plate Countryman S Sport and need to buy some roof rails and roof box but don't fancy forking out for the mini offering.

Can anyone recommend a good alternative?

Thanks!
thurle are prob the best out there ,, if just want a very big roof box halfords do a 570L i got both the halfords one is basic and uses old fashioned nut and bolt fixings and take a bit longer to mount to roof rack ,,, where thurle have a easy slide and clip U-bolts really easy to use and fast to mount and un mount, as for roof rails them selves i only ever put genuine mini ones on all the minis i had ,,, once again thurle do a good after market rail and feet system
Roof racks
that site does roof boxes as well
i have always found out what roof bars fit a car then go and search for a used deal somewhere, last set of thurle bars i found cost £40 and roof box was £60 massive saving from the £500 new prices ,
will add the aero bars are by fair the best not much wind howl off them where the cheaper square sections are louder

1 - 2 of 2 Posts