MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I´m just writing the first time a thread in this great forum.
At first i just want to say that this page is the best New Mini page in the internet.

My question: Is the Mini faster or is there a better consumption if u drive your mini in?

Because i´m waiting for my New Mini wich will arrive in the first week of March. It´s going to be a Mini Cooper, silver- black.
You only know how long time could be when you are waiting of your love.

I´m really sorry for all the mistaces i´ve made up there. but i´m from Austria (not Australia :D )
CYA crazyBastard

·
Addicted to Speed!!
4,865 Posts
Welcome to the mad house crazyBastard.:D
You definitely have the right name! ;)

·
Registered
431 Posts
drive in?

If you mean running the car in then you should. It will make the engine smoother and should be less prone to breaking down.

I think the running-in period is upto 4500rpm for the first 1000 miles. Hard I know but should be worth it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry, yes i ment running-in,
so have anyone made an experience with the running in?
because i heard of an owner that you don´t need to. and in some couses it´s better if you don´t running it in and it won´t need that much petrol. and it will go faster than if you have run it in.
so again sorry for the mistakes

CYA crazyBastard ;}

·
MINIstry of Fun
1,561 Posts
crazyBastard said:
sorry, yes i ment running-in,
so have anyone made an experience with the running in?
because i heard of an owner that you don´t need to. and in some couses it´s better if you don´t running it in and it won´t need that much petrol. and it will go faster than if you have run it in.
so again sorry for the mistakes

CYA crazyBastard ;}
I'm from Australia, (not Austria) and your English is better than that of some Aussies, and a lot of British. At least you get your " it's and its " round the right way. Keep posting.

PS Austria is one place I would really like to visit. I want to see Vienna and lots of other parts of Austria before I go to heaven.

Regards, ElTel

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks a lot eltel.
I also want to be in Australia once. I think Australia is a great country, the hills and Sydney are great. But it is a long distance. i think 20 hours if you go with the plane.
Maybe its a little bit hot there for an Austrian. In Austria we have now -10°C.

THX CYA crazyBastard!

·
MINIstry of Fun
1,561 Posts
The good news about the weather, crazyBastarb, is that it's always good beer drinking weather!:D ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts