MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ding Dang Do !
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My runflat indicator keeps comming on, it makes a beep noise and the the thing near my handbrake remains lit, all the tire pressures are ok when i check, any ideas, could it be the cold weather ?

·
Mainly an onlooker
23 Posts
Hi there DCM

Had the same problem. Took my Baby back to the dealer who reset the computer. As of 2 weeks now, no furrher false alarms. He did say that if it came on again I would have to book my Baby in... So, let the dealer reset the computer. Hope that helps... ;)

Cheers

Hoffie

·
Registered
3 Posts
You did think to check the tire pressures, Right? (It could be telling you about a low air pressure situation in a tire). (This happened on my friends 2002 EB/B).

·
Ding Dang Do !
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i checked the presusres, currently running 34psi all round, also tried holding the button down but it still remains lit.

·
Canned
13,888 Posts
Did you reset the tire pressure monitoring system according to the directions in your Owner's Manual?

·
Ding Dang Do !
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok i have now reset it as the manual says, the button near the handbrake is still lit up , is this normal, there is no light on the dash anymore.

·
Canned
13,888 Posts
I've never really noticed the reset button being lit ...

Is the reset button illuminated all the time or just when your headlights are on?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts