MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 317 Posts

·
Bringing Love to MINI2
19,214 Posts
Hello,

My name is Milo Christopher

It is my unfortunate responsibility to inform you that my mother, Ruth Catherine Christopher, died in the early hours of thanksgiving morning.

I know she had many friends through this website and I thank everyone here who touched her life.

If you were a friend to my mother please contact me through E-mail at [email protected] and I will inform you of more specific details.

Thank you all,

Milo

Added by Bob .....

Information on services and donations can be found here Ruth C. Christopher (phillyBurbs.com) | Intelligencer Obituaries

Added by Karl:

Anyone wishing to send a donation through MINI2 can do so by following the link and checking the instructions here :).

http://www.mini2.com/forum/general-discussion/131164-donations-ruthie.html

Added by Sham

There is also an on-line guestbook where you can leave messages of condolence if you wish.
Guest Book - Ruth C. Christopher

·
Beginning a new era
12,809 Posts
I am so shocked & saddened by this... I was fortunate enough to meet Ruthie at this year's ball and I am so pleased I did.

Love to you Milo, my thoughts are with you.

Lorri xx

·
I Just Can't Get Enough
49,320 Posts
Milo, i'm so so sorry to read this, Ruthie was a dear friend to many of us on here :(

My thoughts are with you and your family Milo, thank you for logging on and informing us.

<----- stunned. :(

·
Tinkering In The Garage
2,168 Posts
very sad to hear this, your mom was one of a kind, i met her just the once at a mini2 wedding and both me and my other half spent a lot of the evening chatting, nice lady

Ady :(

·
230whp an counting
3,056 Posts
Crumbs reading that has really knocked me for 6. From the few times id met your mother milo an the many many times id spoken to her i know she was a wonderful woman, an a great friend. I just dont know what to say, my sincre appologies on hearing this news an my thoughts are with you an the rest of the family

1 - 20 of 317 Posts
About this Discussion
316 Replies
189 Participants
Cooper i Do
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing