MINI Cooper Forum banner

21 - 40 of 317 Posts

·
Registered
9,661 Posts
I am shocked and saddened to read this, my heart goes to your and all your family.
Your mother will be most missed here for certain. :(

Rip Ruthie

Si
x

·
Domestic Motor Pool Chief
1,150 Posts
Very Sad. I never met Ruthie, but I'll miss her posts and photographs.

Condolences to her family.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
I'm really shocked to read this very sad news. I was fortunate enough to have met Ruth last year on a run in London, she was a lovely lady. Ruthie will be very sadly missed here on mini2.

·
*Merry Prankster*
20,778 Posts
Milo, I never met your mother in person, but spent many hours chatting away with her, just chewing the fat about this than and the other.

She was possibly the most inspirational person I have ever talked to - her enthusiasm for life was contagious. When we talked in private, she often talked of you, and I know she was very, very proud of you.

I have lost a very dear friend; I'll miss her banter and quick wit. please accept my sincerest condolences, and if I can be of any assistance now, or in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Bye Ruthie.......I'll see you someday, somewhere......

·
Damned
4,517 Posts
There can be few people who`s lives she did not touch with her Friendliness, Wit, & Charm.
She shall be Greatly missed by everyone who had the pleasure to have known her both on here, & in the Real World.
Our thoughts are with you Milo.

·
Expecting rain...
791 Posts
Milo,

so sorry to hear this terrible news, your Mom was was a sweet, gentle soul , she will be missed by so many people.

Jeff

·
Pirates in my ear
6,671 Posts
Oh my God, I can't even believe this! I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. I've had the pleasure of meeting your mother several times, even let her ride with me at last year's Jim Thorpe run. She was a tremendous woman, always full of positive thoughts and kindness. The only solace I can give you (and the rest of us) is that her good friend Ed "Maxamini" Smith is already there to welcome her.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I never really knew your Mum, but from reading everyone's comments and wishes she sounded like a lovely woman. Very sad news I know all our thoughts go to you and your family.

Paul

21 - 40 of 317 Posts
About this Discussion
316 Replies
189 Participants
Cooper i Do
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing