MINI Cooper Forum banner

41 - 60 of 317 Posts

·
Now answering to Lady J!
10,271 Posts
I am so sorry to hear this news. i never met ruthie but I did chat with her through here and to hear this news has completely saddened me. I am so shocked I don't even know what to say at the moment, other than she will be very much missed.

XXX

·
Now with S power!
23,915 Posts
very very sad news, sorry to here this my thoughts are with you and your family :(

never met your mum in person but in my eyes she was always on of the key mini2 figures that would be there giving hapiness to all.

·
Niles' ex
6,616 Posts
Milo,

My thoughts & prayers are with you. Your mom was a wonderful lady. She helped me make it through my other half going through bypass surgery, just by being on the other end of a phone line from thousands of miles away. Your mom was always proud of you & had a joy for life.

I'll miss her, as will many, many other people.

Jim

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
I can't believe it.:( :( :(

Ruthie was the kindest, most sincere person I know. The thought that I will never get to meet her deeply saddens me.:( :(

I will miss her dearly.:( :(

·
rock-mix.blogspot*****
47 Posts
I didn't had the chance to met Ruthie here or in real life but i just want to say my thoughts are with you and your family.

·
Silly Moo !
12,442 Posts
Oh my i am so sad to hear this :( & cant see this post through tears !!

I had the pleasure of meeting Ruthie a few times too, she was a very special woman and i was truly blessed to have known her.

I will miss her so much as will all of us i am sure.

Milo, my condolences to you. hugs.

RIP Ruthie xxxxx

·
World Wide Flying Ace
830 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss.
My thoughts are with you and your family.
Ruthie's warmth and wit were apparent in every post she made.
:(

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
Absolutely stunned and saddened to read this!! :(

It won't be the same without ruthie around :(

My condolences to yourself and your family in this difficult time.

·
Addicted to Speed!!
4,865 Posts
Same here! I didn't really know her, but I have read her posts over the years.

Sad day. My thoughts are with you also.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
I too am at a loss for words on this sad news...although I never met Ruthie, she would always brighten my day when she would write just to make sure I was still around and doing alright.

My condolences, Milo...your mom was an inspiration.

godspeed, Ruthie!

41 - 60 of 317 Posts
About this Discussion
316 Replies
189 Participants
Cooper i Do
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing