MINI Cooper Forum banner

61 - 80 of 317 Posts

·
oooh ... pagers!
7,799 Posts
Milo,

many many condolences.
like everyone's already said, ruthie's enthusiasm was without equal :)

i'm glad she convinced me at the last minute to come to cali so i had the chance to meet her once.

xoxox dakini

·
maker of trouble
722 Posts
Shocked and Dismayed...

Ruthie's influence on the MINI community was huge... She played a big part of getting me involved in the community, and always had a kind word and a smile in any occasion.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do... I'm in south Jersey and not too far away!

Our thoughts and prayers are with you, and know that your mom will be missed...

h

·
M2 Bapmaster
3,138 Posts
Crumbs reading that has really knocked me for 6. From the few times i'd met your mother milo an the many many times id spoken to her i know she was a wonderful woman, an a great friend. I just dont know what to say, my sincere appologies on hearing this news an my thoughts are with you an the rest of the family
Couldn't have put it better myself, she was a great woman, will be sadly missed

·
4,975 Posts
I met Ruthie when we toured Alcatraz together a few months ago. I was instantly struck by what a genuine and nice person she was. She was great company and I'm very sorry I won't get a chance to meet her again as I had hoped. My deepest, sincerest condolences MIlo to you and your family.

·
Letting the days go by
890 Posts
Milo,

Truly sorry to hear the news of your Mother's passing. The world has a little less sparkle when someone as warm hearted and generous passes.

·
Pain In The ...
2,715 Posts
no no no :( :( :( :( :(

Im shocked.

Ruthie was such a lovely women and will be dearly missed.

Im so sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with you and your family milo.

·
8/10 on the Stoogometer
2,732 Posts
sincerest condolences Milo. Had the opportunity of talking to ruthie, fantastic person.....

My thoughts are with you and your family :(:(

·
cave capsicum
3,362 Posts
Although I never met Ruthie, I know her only through her postings on MINI2, I share everyones sadness at her passing. I know reading the posts this morning that she was a much loved person and will be missed by everyone.

·
1st MINI Owner in QLD !!!
2,467 Posts
I am shocked and saddened, Milo if there is any thing that us M2'er can do please let us know.

I will miss her posts here:(

·
Cooper Reborn
766 Posts
I'm really shocked to read this.
My sincere condolances to you and your family Milo. This site wont be quite the same, your Mom, her smiley avatar will be sadly missed.

'Out she reaches touching this darkened soil of an aged earth.
Soft hair and tender eyes she walks this path to its very end.
Colours reaching from a gentle wind giving life's beauty a natural worth.
Slowly bowing, rising, turning, from this smile it sent my friend'.

'Sleep in Peace'

·
Its not me - Its you
3,165 Posts
I am shocked to learn this very sad news.

My thoughts are with you and your family Milo.

Ruthie will be missed. :frown:

61 - 80 of 317 Posts
About this Discussion
316 Replies
189 Participants
Cooper i Do
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing