MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drove past the Swindon Pug dealer today and there was one Mini looking rather forlorn in
a sea of ordinary cars :(. I even thought it had a sad look on it's face. Lets hope someone
from Mini2 buys it and brings it along to a meet so it can be happy again with it's fellow
Mini's. Remember a Mini isn't just a car it's a personality. I'm going to petition my MP for
a law saying no dealership can sell Mini's unless they have at least three to keep each
other company. Puuuuulease someone buy this lonely little Mini and give it a good home.

·
Range Rover SDV8!
Range Rover SDV8, Triumph Tiger & Triumph Trophy
5,172 Posts
Yes, I know it's a really sad sight to see isn't it?

I came accross an Indi blue Cooper at a Vauxhall garage today and went and spoke to it to try and make it feel a bit better :( .

I like to think that the Vauxhall garage, like your Pug dealer, has seen the error of his ways and dreams of becoming a MINI dealer some day. It may only be one MINI today, but it could lead to bigger and better things....

Tigger.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
My MINI *might* end up on the forecourt of a Vauxhall dealer next year...

Still looking towards the purchase of next years Astra Coupe (or Sports Hatch as they are calling it) in 1.9 turbo diesel guise. I originally read it was going to be available with the 150bhp diesel from the 5 door, but Vauxhall now say diesels from 90 to 170bhp! :eek: Cool!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts