MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Track addict
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not much being said. Shame.

I miss Mini, Mini2 and the banter.

Recently found out that my Cooper S Works was all but destroyed some time shortly after I sold it too. :(

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
Shame about your MINI Tony, it was always a looker - but it had a good innings ;)

I do wonder if my old cabrio is being looked after ;) Hope she is.

The banter is still here if you look for it ;)

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
That is a sad thing. I'd rather not find out what happened to my first loved MINI

(but I know its still being taxed regularly!)

Sad that your 6001st post was on a negitive count.

Its still flowing here, I still enjoy coming on MINI2.

·
Totally Mental!
21,789 Posts
Not much being said. Shame.

I miss Mini, Mini2 and the banter.

Recently found out that my Cooper S Works was all but destroyed some time shortly after I sold it too. :(
That's sure to kick start it :hmph:

As Jon and Laura said, the banter's there if you look. I'm closer to a number of members now that I ever was before, thanks to a couple of threads which are more than lively.

·
Track addict
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That....................I'm closer to a number of members now that I ever was before, thanks to a couple of threads which are more than lively.

I'm sorry, you're reply made me s****** like a school boy. It has to be said....

Whoes members are close to you right now....?? :eek:

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
Tony - do you mean this forum or M2 in general?

If this forum - then it's not surprising as it;'s now a discontinued model and therefore other variants are now taking the chatter

if M2 in general then you're wrong, stats show it is still growing and vibrant, maybe you're just not in some of the circles anymore as newer members come on board. You should get into OT&B a bit more often :D

·
Track addict
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

If this forum - then it's not surprising as it;'s now a discontinued model and therefore other variants are now taking the chatter

if M2 in general then you're wrong, stats show it is still growing and vibrant, maybe you're just not in some of the circles anymore as newer members come on board. You should get into OT&B a bit more often :D

Just this area mate. Not really interested in the new car.

I would have thought the depreciation being sufferred by the older Cooper S model would have brought a whole lot of new owners with plenty to talk about and lots of tuning ideas, but it seems not.

·
Premium Member
9,742 Posts
I think all the questions seem to have been asked - people still looking though as can be seen when looking at the viewing number at the side of the forum.
Tuning - they have mostly gone to another place
Maybe us sponsors need to come up with a few fresh ideas for the gp to put on here

·
Totally Mental!
21,789 Posts
Sorry Tony, large slice of humble pie over here - only just realised this wasn't in OTB, but the tuning forum. Apologies :eek:

I'm sorry, you're reply made me s****** like a school boy. It has to be said....

Whoes members are close to you right now....?? :eek:
:p I'm sure both Sportspack Mark and Deano would be delighted to be nominated in this category :eek::p

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
Just this area mate. Not really interested in the new car.

I would have thought the depreciation being sufferred by the older Cooper S model would have brought a whole lot of new owners with plenty to talk about and lots of tuning ideas, but it seems not.
thanks for clarifying :)

Perhaps the S is still too expensive with the current climate, or maybe those that do buy the really cheap ones and mod them are more likely to belong to cruising type forums. MINI2 is a posh club :D :D

As Mikey said though - maybe suppliers need to be thinknig what can they provide to energise the market.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
That's sure to kick start it :hmph:

As Jon and Laura said, the banter's there if you look. I'm closer to a number of members now that I ever was before, thanks to a couple of threads which are more than lively.
Possibly a bit off topic :eek::p. But could you enlighten me as to which threads your reffering to Carolyn., as i'm not finding it easy to get back in to it on here :(, following certain events from earlier this year :mad::rolleyes:.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts