MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first post and I'm starting a new topic... Now I'm nervous - please be gentle! I've had a quick search around, but I couldn't find the answer, so here goes.

My glossy brochure full of shiny new toys arrived this morning, and I'm busy deciding what options to treat my new Cooper to when I came upon something that wasn't too clear.

Does the Pepper pack for the Cooper include everything that is in the Salt pack as well as the Chrome inserts and 8 spoke alloys, or is it literally just those two extras?

I am fairly certain I know the answer (£300 is a bit much for some shiny metal and 4 bits of rubber!), but just wanted some guidance from the guru's! :confused:

Other than that, I'm like a child in a sweet shop!!! Here's looking forward to breaking my Mini cherry!

Cheers,

Ant

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Salt pack is only available for the MINI ONE. The chrome bumper inserts are £80 for the front & rear, and the 8 spoke alloys are £270(this is what Im having on my ONE):)
Hope this helps:D

p.s Welcome to MINI2:D :D :D

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm. Not entirely convinced with this options brochure...

Fair enough, the Chrome inserts are an £80 option, but according to the brochure, the 15" 8 spokes are a £270 option for the ONE only - they are a no cost option for the Cooper. Which would seem to make the Pepper pack £220 too much???

Anyone else's head hurt, or am I missing something painfully obvious in all my excitement :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
MINI2 Global Moderator
4,566 Posts
The pepper pack does include everything in the salt pack and the chrome and 8 spokes!

That is what I have on my MINI! (pepper only available on the Cooper)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Horay! :D

Suddenly life makes sense!

Thanks for everyone's help. As soon as I've decided what I'm going to spec, Leeds had better watch out!!!! ;)

·
Registered
573 Posts
Originally Posted by ant
Thanks for everyone's help. As soon as I've decided what I'm going to spec, Leeds had better watch out!!!!
Ant,

If you need a decent dealer near Leeds, I went for a test drive in a Cooper at Sandals of Wakefield with a MINI dealer there called Neil Cotton (Direct Line - 01977 383216) and then I placed an order for an S with him, he is very helpful and knowledgeable, and the best thing is that he is willing to spend time with you talking about the car.

Worth a look mate!

Andy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts