MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
there's an italian job box set of them too.... the model shop near home (weird place for a model shop if you ask me) had a set last time I was there.

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
haha cool :D

·
my second passion, a tin!
729 Posts
Brilliant!!!!!

·
Whatev.
2,878 Posts
OMG OMG OMG *WANT*

Congratulations Gadget, hope you have wrapped it and stuck it under the tree like all good boys. :p Santa might take it back it you are bad and play with it too early!

·
Brass Cannons
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
poki said:
OMG OMG OMG *WANT*

Congratulations Gadget, hope you have wrapped it and stuck it under the tree like all good boys. :p Santa might take it back it you are bad and play with it too early!
YEAH, I KNOW ! unfortunatly I won't have anytime between now and Christmas, so yes it will stay boxed and wrapped. If fact I've forgotten I've got it. Something to look forwards to on Christmas day :)

·
2,756 Posts
Congratulations.... hours of fun lies ahead.

I have a fairly large scalextrix track and array of cars... however I am not fortunate enough to have found the coulour Mini Cooper S I want..... I was thinking of buying one of the individual Italian Job Cars and trying to paint it DS

Dan

·
Brass Cannons
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
doona said:
Congratulations.... hours of fun lies ahead.

I have a fairly large scalextrix track and array of cars... however I am not fortunate enough to have found the coulour Mini Cooper S I want..... I was thinking of buying one of the individual Italian Job Cars and trying to paint it DS

Dan
Doona, I'm one step ahead of you :D I'm chasing down a Dark Silver, they do one with a white roof. Stay tuned and I will get more info for you and post a link on this thread :D

·
MCSJCW
1,667 Posts
Stu has a scalextrix set, I bought it for his 26th Birthday, but gave it to him about 3 months early. Hasn't been out for months due to the reno's at home.

I have a one of the italian job minis and Stu has a WRX and Lancer. Hours of fun.

Poki,
I bought it from Casey's toys at Erina btw.

·
Brass Cannons
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GOGADGET said:
Doona, I'm one step ahead of you :D I'm chasing down a Dark Silver, they do one with a white roof. Stay tuned and I will get more info for you and post a link on this thread :D
I stand corrected Dan , the guy at the model shop that has the Dark Silver painted it himself (it's part of his pesonal collection). He did as you are intending and painted an Italian Job Pepper White MINI.

Shttp://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZZzebXXXorry!

·
2,756 Posts
I thought as much... I had undertaken a rather cumbersome search to see if anybody had made one, only to find out that my best bet would be to repaint one of the italian job cars.

Let's hope it works.

Dan

·
The Iron Pyrite
830 Posts
Sooooo you dark silver owners want a model of your car eh......would it look anything like the one I have :D

before you get too excited ( I know what you're like) its not a scalectrix unfortunately.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 40 Posts