MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I have a 4 year old female cat named sasha. Sasha is a domestic house cat who is orange and tan, shes also the friendliest and most loving cat I've ever come in contact with. Ive always had dogs and I took the cat in to help a friend out, but my girlfriend is very allergic to cats so its not working out anymore. So I need to find a good home for her. Shes been a great cat, loves to cuddle and loves everyone who walks through the door. She would be great in a home with children.

She has been spayed and has all her shots. I have been letting her outside and shes very good. She will usually just sit in front of my apartment in the grass and if she does wander off you can whistle a few times and she comes running back. She acts like a dog, but without the slobbering.

I have a litter box and some feeding bowls I will include. She will need more shots a year from now, as she was just updated.

Here are some pics:

If you are interested please PM, shes a great cat and I hate to do this, but would really prefer to find someone who really likes her and wants a cat. If you know anyone or even yourself please let me know.

Thanks so much,
Jake

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you interested? Im going to be going down to Maryland next week. I could potentially bring Sasha for you.

·
Track addict
5,960 Posts
I want the cat!!!

I'll PM you my address, Stick the cat in a box, and send it to me Airmail. Should be here in the UK by Christmas.

:D :D :D :D

·
lost in the ozone again
3,112 Posts
maybe........

I'll talk to the MRS. and get back to you . is there any chance you could meet me halfway ? I live in Newburyport Ma. (about as far up the coast of Mass as you can get). I have a 5 year old male black cat, what difference would another make? I have a real soft spot for ginger cats and a dbl. paw to boot! Jock

·
50 PMs no sig group
22,285 Posts
Ditch the girlfriend - the cat is a guaranteed long-term relationship ;)

Seriously, I guess you've thought hard about this and are (I hope) doing the right thing. Beautiful cat though Sasha is :cool:

We're actually looking to adopt one or maybe two cats. But Connecticut is just a little too far away ....

Best of luck Jake and Sasha :smile:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
holdenontoit said:
I'll talk to the MRS. and get back to you . is there any chance you could meet me halfway ? I live in Newburyport Ma. (about as far up the coast of Mass as you can get). I have a 5 year old male black cat, what difference would another make? I have a real soft spot for ginger cats and a dbl. paw to boot! Jock
Hi there,

Yes if you are seriously interested in taking Sasha then I could probably meet you halfway.

I dont know what difference another cat would make, Sasha has always been alone with me.

·
Premium Member
5,464 Posts
I just had to click on this topic... What great photos!! (Was this on break after some big mouse chase??)

I wish I could, I can't wait to be able to have a pet again. Hopefully a year from now.

I should mention that, some people lose their allergies once they are exposed for a while. Plus there are foods or treatments or whatever that reduce their dander so they are more hypoallergenic. It just hurts me to see someone lose their pets :(

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
holdenontoit said:
you have a PM ! color your cat TAKEN! Jock
Jock,

This is awesome! Thanks so much. I sent you a PM. We will arrange to trade her off to you, shes a great cat and I think you will be very happy with her. I will also be very happy that she has a loving home!

Thanks again,

Jake

·
Expecting rain...
791 Posts
Sasha

Jake,

Excellent idea doing Sasha's adoption thru the MINI community... kinda keeps her in the Family. She looks like a cool , laid back cat , maybe Jock can post some pics down the line.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah thanks. I wanted to give her to someone who would take good care of her and I know MINI owners are for the most part great people. So I posted and sure enough i got a great response!

1 - 20 of 199 Posts