MINI Cooper Forum banner

181 - 199 of 199 Posts

·
Loves the Fuzzy One
16,525 Posts
We're still on the VA coast for now, house is on the market. We're gone for good when escrow closes. :D

Sasha says she's looking forward to new sights and smells. Her newest friend is Obehave. :D He and his wife, MisBehave, stopped by a few days ago and Sasha was a total roundheels. After he left, she was looking for him for about an hour.

·
Loves the Fuzzy One
16,525 Posts
You're a brave, brave person Sherry. My rule for cats riding in the car was that no one could ride on my head. On the Dragon, I would probably have to cut them some slack. :D
I'm not that brave Kathleen. :aargh: Sasha will ride in the traveller in comfort, not as a Dragon adventurer.

·
Retired and relaxed
5,371 Posts
Sasha is hitting the road again, this time she's going to the Dragon. :nice: I'll post pictures of the cat yack she passes during the trip. :laugh1hs:
Promise?!!

·
lost in the ozone again
3,112 Posts
so she still suffers from that cursed eye snot problem eh? She looks as friendly as ever. What a great cat, sorry our Tom was such a putz with her , she really deserved better that she got at our house, and from the looks of it she got just that from you and Jim. Did you leave a trail of cat yak from Virginia beach to the dragon?:biggrin:

·
Loves the Fuzzy One
16,525 Posts
She's getting used to traveling, no cat yack the whole trip!

Don't worry about Sasha, she is a pampered house cat, an only child. She really loved camping and is ready to go on a kitty adventure again.

·
lost in the ozone again
3,112 Posts
you should really start a log of all the miles she has wound up travelling.From our end, she went from Jake Rutter's in Conneticut to our house in Newburyport, MA., to New jersey..............and from there to your house in Virginia beach, and so on and so on and so on...........................:D The energizer Kitty! .........and going and going ...............................

·
Loves the Fuzzy One
16,525 Posts
Goodbye Sasha. She passed away today after good long life, made it over 17 years and 100,000 miles in her RV. She had three feline companion homes over her life, big thanks to Jock Holden for driving all the way from Boston to southern NJ to make sure she went to a good home. (mine)

181 - 199 of 199 Posts