1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
my ponies have escaped!!!
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sat in the car getting lost as usual

flicked onto the menu and saw this
(see attached pic)

What the hell is the Magnet route thingy???

anyone else got this or is mine special :D

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
your special alright, but not because you have the magnet:p

I have it too, and its great, it used it to avoid Otley the other day, and anything that keeps me away from Otley is superb in my books:D:D:D

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
yes, its the only way I found to use it I am affraid, would be better if you could just enter a name, but that is how I used it more to avoid Otley, as if it had been an option to type in, I guess it would be to go via a place;)

·
Registered
101 Posts
scooby212 said:
Sat in the car getting lost as usual

flicked onto the menu and saw this
(see attached pic)

What the hell is the Magnet route thingy???

anyone else got this or is mine special :D
Im "not special" im sure i havnt got that on my sat nav ?? :(

gonna have to look tomorrow now, not that i ever take any notice of the sat nav !!

·
Registered
401 Posts
While we are at it

Has anyone figured out how to save the street address when adding stuff to the address book? I know BMW/Mini couldn't have been that stupid that they didn't realize this information doesn't save. And yes I know it keeps it when you just enter it manually but after entering 20 more destinations I lose it. :)

Howard

·
Registered
40 Posts
howardpm said:
Has anyone figured out how to save the street address when adding stuff to the address book? I know BMW/Mini couldn't have been that stupid that they didn't realize this information doesn't save. And yes I know it keeps it when you just enter it manually but after entering 20 more destinations I lose it. :)

Howard
Did you try the address book? I assume from the above description you are referring to the Last destinations over writing after 20 destinations.

·
Registered
401 Posts
yep

You know if you click on address book and then add location, it doesn't give you an option for a house/apt #, It just says Name instead so you can label it. So you gotta enter the destination, save it. Then next tiem you wanna go to that location, retrieve it then enter the house/apt # from the main screen.

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
howardpm said:
You know if you click on address book and then add location, it doesn't give you an option for a house/apt #, It just says Name instead so you can label it. So you gotta enter the destination, save it. Then next tiem you wanna go to that location, retrieve it then enter the house/apt # from the main screen.
not on mine, you put all the details in, then just add it to address book with its own little name, weird:confused:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.