MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I LUV my MINI
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to the lady driver of a White MINI Cooper with John Cooper signature on the boot and a MINI2 sticker in the back window. I saw you today in the North East - Newcastle area.......not sure of the road but it's near Heaton I think... the one coming from the coast road. Anyways I was gonna wave but you may have thought I was some kind of nutter as I was sitting in my mates Mazda RX8 at the time and it would have looked a bit funny if I had this big grin on my face and was waving madly.......

Anyways nice MINI :D

·
Joy!
1,333 Posts
im guessing it was villa mini u saw :) No shame in waving, i'd appreciate a wave from any1 who wanted to when im in my motor :D

·
Hillbilly boy
1,214 Posts
Kotz said:
Hello to the lady driver of a White MINI Cooper with John Cooper signature on the boot and a MINI2 sticker in the back window. I saw you today in the North East - Newcastle area.......not sure of the road but it's near Heaton I think... the one coming from the coast road. Anyways I was gonna wave but you may have thought I was some kind of nutter as I was sitting in my mates Mazda RX8 at the time and it would have looked a bit funny if I had this big grin on my face and was waving madly.......

Anyways nice MINI :D
Does it look like this one

http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/gallery_18447.html

·
I LUV my MINI
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah thats the one

Hi everyone yeah thats the one. If I had been in my MCS I would have waved....Honest!!!

Just you kind of look like a bit of a fruit cake waving when your in any other car but a MINI.

My mate loves his Mazda RX8 but at only 14.9 mpg he's now thinking of getting a MINI :D

It's really cool seeing someone from the MINI2 site in the North East.

Oh by the way where You get the cool MINI2 sticker I gotta get me one of them.......

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
If you see an all black Works bombing about its a good bet it's me.:p So feel free to boot your horn.:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts