MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
MINI2 No.1
42,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a pretty car that is!

Surprises it's taken so long, you usually see VW group cars nice and early around here (UK HQ in town), but it looks smashing driving along the roads.

Was in black, so very sleek looking too.

No pics, sorry. :D

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
I saw a Black one on the motorway last year :cool:

We saw a White one on the recce of the Herts run :cool:

Saw one in Worthing area a few weeks back (well Ian did, I was following him and missed it somehow?! :hmph:)

Saw a Black one in Hitchin last week too :cool:

:D Nice looking car!

·
Cyber Police
9,618 Posts
i see tons of them ! common as muck :p there was 3 for sale last time i was at Oxford audi

also was at the luanch of them at the paris motorshow

the TDI ones is going to be wicked :D

·
R.I.P MINI2
17,651 Posts
My local Audi dealership has had one parked outside in pride-of-place every day for a couple of weeks now.

I really should slow down one day (they're on a 70mph bypass) and have a look at it :p

·
You've just been totalled
6,860 Posts
Awesome car :cool: There was a Red one at Aud Hatfield a couple of weeks ago and went in to have a look. wow!! Stunning!! :D:D

A V8 Vantage or and R8? I really couldn't... :p

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
Camberley Audi have had a few in, and always have one in the showroom.... Current one is a dark charcoal colour with the carbon sideblades - looks :cool:

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'm going to try and get some pics of the V12 TDI R8 at Goodwood when I go in just under three weeks as I thing it's making it's UK, if not world debut there!

·
Cyber Police
9,618 Posts
to buy one second hand there all about 80k but rember 70k is the base price so with options 80k is a fair price

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
They might look nice, but I wouldn't want one right now, lets just say they have an engine problem which requires a rebuild;)

·
Nearly there
3,142 Posts
I see a couple around belfast! Was in one couple of months ago in an Audi dealer (across from Mini)

Nice black one near work and a silver one going about. Prefer the AMV8

1 - 20 of 20 Posts