MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if/when Speedchannel will be covering those events in which MINIs will be entered? I get listing of classes, but I don't know which classes the MC and MCS run.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Seen Rarely on TV

:( Sadly I've rarely seen Mini's in competitive racing on TV. The times I have seen them on TV, they have been from the Nuzzo Motorsports camp, www.nuzzomotorsports.com. They recently did pretty well in some of their races. Other than that I'm not too sure on the class they run in. Hope this helps some.

PS Are you thinking of joining them in your Mini for some track races? :)

·
Sitting on a park bench..
1,183 Posts
I saw a race last weekend, there was a yellow, black, and red Mini...I think a fellow named Doug Petersen won the all around?

·
Registered
6 Posts
For 2004, the Cooper is in SSC and the Cooper S is in SSB.

The SSB race already aired last weekend. The SSC race airs Sunday 12/5 at 2:00pm EST. However, there were no SSC Minis competing this year.

·
Registered
201 Posts
The SSB race will be on Speed again on 11/26 at 3 AM (TiVo is your friend!). There was one MCS and it got a fair amount of tv time. SSB is still largely populated by Miatas (which is okay, we have one of those, too), though the Z4 seems to be the hot ticket right now.

There were seven Classic Minis in GT5. I don't see a date for a repeat showing of that.

Mark

·
Registered
43 Posts
MINIs dominated the '05 SSC Race. 1st, 3rd and 6th. The race will air on speed December 17th (Saturday) at 1PM.

Plenty of footage this year!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts