MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I ordered my first mini over the Easter Babk Holiday (2 weeks ago), it’s bit sitting at scheduled for production ever since, my dealer tells me she hopes it will be here by the end of the month but I’m a bit concerned if it hasn’t even started it’s way through production yet. Has anyone had any experience of this process recently and roughly how long does it take??

·
Registered
5,391 Posts
Hi, I ordered my first mini over the Easter Babk Holiday (2 weeks ago), it’s bit sitting at scheduled for production ever since, my dealer tells me she hopes it will be here by the end of the month but I’m a bit concerned if it hasn’t even started it’s way through production yet. Has anyone had any experience of this process recently and roughly how long does it take??
MINI Plant Oxford - Home
above link might be helpful write to them ask the question. they build a lot of cars everyday so in theory your order could be in the system and by the end of day it would be finished

·
Registered
17 Posts
I ordered my Cooper 1.5 three-door on October 16 2018 and it was delivered exactly when the dealer said on December 4 2018. The whole process takes about 5-6 weeks if you are based in the UK.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts