MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mini in Maine
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the FAQ, but of course I may not have comprehended it very well so here goes.

Well the red blister(my red MINI) is now Scheduled for Production. Very cool! When checking the Review Order Detail I notice the Factory Ordered Options block is blank even though I ordered a few options. Is this just a case of it not being updated yet?

Next I notice folks stating their build week and see no description of where to find this number.

Thanks again folks.

·
Owner & Motoring Advisor
158 Posts
If they just put your order in, the Owner's Lounge site typically is a couple days behind in updating... If it doesn't change by the time it goes into production, talk to your dealer and confirm the factory's acceptance of the modification.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Factory options blank

Not sure if this is true for everyone, but my 2005 cooper's factory options box on the Owners Lounge Track Your Baby area has always been blank. I called ASK-MINI and they confirmed the options I ordered, so I believe it's getting built correctly. I'm guessing the website doesn't show factory ordered options for anyone.

·
Registered
188 Posts
same here.. my factory ordered options is blank, but talked with ASK-MINI and my dealer and confirmed my specs.

btw.. my status is at scheduled for production at OL... or .. scheduled for production, estimated completion time October 19th through ASKMINI

·
Registered
52 Posts
Factory options now appear!

Between yesterday and today, it appears the Factory Options box in the Owners Lounge now actually shows data! And thankfully for me, it looks correct too! It appears to have all of the interior and functional options, but it doesn't have the roof and mirror color information. But it's still an improvement.

·
Registered
23 Posts
MINI USA must have done something to fix their web page since I ordered my car 2 months ago and nothing was listed under factory options until today. My car has been at the dealer since Monday getting its final prep. I had a friend take photos of it yesterday and email them to me since I live an 1 1/2 away from the dealer. From the photos it car is configued correctly. I can't wait to get it. If all goes well I should be picking it up on Monday.

·
Registered
188 Posts
yah something definitely seems to have been fixed. My options are now listed, but it has only appeared now. I got production number a month ago and the car is already in production. Maybe there was some sort of bug. No matter, all I care about is that I get it as soon as possible.

·
Registered
18 Posts
My Factory options just got updated as well - but no roof/mirror colors show up.

Mataku - mine is scheduled to finish on Oct 20th.... then the long wait for it to get across the big pond. Any idea how long its going to take?

·
Registered
188 Posts
ltt3 said:
My Factory options just got updated as well - but no roof/mirror colors show up.

Mataku - mine is scheduled to finish on Oct 20th.... then the long wait for it to get across the big pond. Any idea how long its going to take?

well according to ChicagoGator's schedule, his MINI completed 9/19 and picked it up 10/12. Since I also live in Chicago i'm hoping at the very least it follows his schedule and I get it by 11/12, but the time will vary, maybe at most a week or so. Depending on where you live it might get there faster or might take a longer time. Hopefully you're not on the west coast.

yah, I know , the wait is killer. I find it very hard not to call MINI USA everyday, but it's been a little easier knowing the status won't change much till we get a lil bit closer to the 19th. I resisted calling today. Second time I didn't check the status of my MINI since I ordered.

·
I can't spell
2,856 Posts
The factory options on my order was black for a long time too. The options just appeared and the car is already at the VDC. Just give ASKMINI a call and ask them what they have listed as the options, that's what I did.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.