MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My status changed yesterday to Scheduled for Production!!!

How long could it be till it's built? This week? I was supposed to have a week 42, which would be oct 17-23, but since it's changed, could it be built sooner? What's the longest wait after scheduled that it actually gets built, or does it vary widely?

thanks!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Me too!

Hey, that's me too! I was told week 42 production, but today the Owner's Lounge says I'm Scheduled for Production! I imagine I'll have to wait longer than you for delivery though, since I'm on the west coast (near Los Angeles).

·
Registered
188 Posts
not sure how you found out you were scheduled for production, but check 1-866-ASK-MINI for the most up to date info, I believe when it says scheduled for production in the owner's lounge it means that production has started, check FAQ.

·
Registered
106 Posts
from the FAQ - HTH

MINIUSA Customer Service Tracking

MINIUSA customer service is available at 1-866-ASK MINI (1-866-275-6464). Be prepared to give them your 7 digit production number, or once it's been assigned, the last 7 characters of the VIN for your MINI. Since they have access to the same order tracking system as your dealer, they can provide the most up-to-date information on the status of your MINI before it departs the UK and after it arrives in the US. The only reasons to call your dealer after you've received a production number is to change or correct the specs on your MINI before it's scheduled for production, or to find out when you can pick it up after it arrives at your dealer.

The following numeric status codes are commonly used internally to track the progress of your MINI:

037 Order is at BMW NA [ON ORDER]
087 Production Week Assigned
097 Order sent to factory
111 Order Accepted at factory
112 Order scheduled for Production
150 Production Started [SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION]
151 Body Shop Started
152 Paint Shop Started
153 Assembly Started
155 Production Completed
160 Released to Distribution
182 Released to Carrier [AWAITING TRANSPORTATION]
193 Arrived at Port of Exit [RECEIVED AT TERMINAL]
194 Selected for Shipment [LOADED ON VESSEL]
195 Shipped from Port of Exit [EN ROUTE]
196 Shipment Arrival [DISCHARGED]

Notes:

Specific dates many not be available for each status code
Cross-references to status appearing at MINIUSA's Owners' Lounge and Wallenius Wilhelmsen's Cargo Tracking are SWAG

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.