MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

One question I forgot to ask today about my MC was about the self-levelling headlights. First off, I'd never heard of anything like it, so I was bowled over! Amazing. So, fellow mini addicts, how do they work (i.e. does it level according to the gradient of the road, or ... :confused: )

Also, I gather if I have the self-levelling headlights does this a) mean I have Xenons and b) have heated washers on them?! My friend seems to think so but I thought I'd seek expert advice from Mini2ers

Cheers then,

Will

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, thanks. I gotta admit, I've never seen "washing headlights" in action before...look forward to that!

Will

·
BMW Traitor
1,192 Posts
miniwilly said:
1 day to go for yours I see Barnabas, you must be a tad excited :) This your first?
This is indeed my first MINI :) But not that excited. I've become jaded over the past few months. All this waiting made the excitement go away basically, and my delivery date keeps getting pushed back :( Hopefully it won't keep pushing back and Sunday will be the set date. My MINIs been at the dealer for over a month that's the main reason why I don't care too much right now lol

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Barnabas said:
This is indeed my first MINI :) But not that excited. I've become jaded over the past few months. All this waiting made the excitement go away basically, and my delivery date keeps getting pushed back :( Hopefully it won't keep pushing back and Sunday will be the set date. My MINIs been at the dealer for over a month that's the main reason why I don't care too much right now lol
Ah, that must hurt, sorry to hear that :( I'm sure when you finally drive it away, you'll regain all that excitement again. Keep us posted

Will

1 - 14 of 14 Posts