MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

One question I forgot to ask today about my MC was about the self-levelling headlights. First off, I'd never heard of anything like it, so I was bowled over! Amazing. So, fellow mini addicts, how do they work (i.e. does it level according to the gradient of the road, or ... :confused: )

Also, I gather if I have the self-levelling headlights does this a) mean I have Xenons and b) have heated washers on them?! My friend seems to think so but I thought I'd seek expert advice from Mini2ers

Cheers then,

Will

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, thanks. I gotta admit, I've never seen "washing headlights" in action before...look forward to that!

Will

·
BMW Traitor
1,192 Posts
miniwilly said:
1 day to go for yours I see Barnabas, you must be a tad excited :) This your first?
This is indeed my first MINI :) But not that excited. I've become jaded over the past few months. All this waiting made the excitement go away basically, and my delivery date keeps getting pushed back :( Hopefully it won't keep pushing back and Sunday will be the set date. My MINIs been at the dealer for over a month that's the main reason why I don't care too much right now lol

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Barnabas said:
This is indeed my first MINI :) But not that excited. I've become jaded over the past few months. All this waiting made the excitement go away basically, and my delivery date keeps getting pushed back :( Hopefully it won't keep pushing back and Sunday will be the set date. My MINIs been at the dealer for over a month that's the main reason why I don't care too much right now lol
Ah, that must hurt, sorry to hear that :( I'm sure when you finally drive it away, you'll regain all that excitement again. Keep us posted

Will

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
7 Participants
steebo777
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing