MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
so it is.....
3,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Afternoon All

Last night i took the head staggers and watched the original 'Italian Job' movie again. It's an absolutely amazing show! :D

Probably sounds like a weird discussion, but i thought it might be fun to hear other peoples experiences. Has anyone ever pulled any crazy manoeuvres or tricks in their minis (like a scandinavian flick)?

Cheers

Lavs

·
Registered
192 Posts
lavs00 said:
Afternoon All

Has anyone ever pulled any crazy manoeuvres or tricks in their minis (like the scandinavian flick or driving through large storm sewers, haha)?, and can you describe them.
... me and a couple of mates did pull a bullion job in ours for a laugh one weekend :p .

Seriously, never tried any thing from the flim but the soundtrack is a classic for MINI meets :D .

·
Back to the Fold
919 Posts
wish i lived near a big sewer and storm drain to drive through....

"'ang on a minute lads.......... I've got an idea"

:D :D :D

·
Driven like its stolen
260 Posts
I have learnt how to do a front wheel with abs version of scandinavian flick on roundabouts. Assume straight ahead routing, take inside track, hit roundabout in third (this is a OneD) at no less than 30mph depres clutch slightly, and turn left, then right, add gas, and front is then unstable.more gas, less cluthc and full lock, keep there untill you are looking directly at exit point, change to second, full gas, dab of brakes to restableinse car and floor - admire looks of disbelief.

Have also mastered the J reverse turn. especially usefull for escaping the spies from MERSH in sainsburys carpark

Jon and MAX

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
7 Participants
shiredweller
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing