MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I'm new here, so I hope this is a good place to post 😅

I have a 2013 Mini Roadster S John Works Edition in a burnt orange color (discontinued color). I absolutely LOVE this thing, but unfortunately it is having the usual Mini issues and at the moment I have neither the time nor the money to keep up with the repairs. I need a commuter bad and unfortunately have to get out from under this gem.

It still runs well enough and can get from point A to point B, but it is having an issue with the engine so it is in reduced power mode at the moment. Already replaced spark plugs and a coil, but hasn't seemed to solve the problem. The soft top also needs some repairs and the back window is popping out.

Again, this beauty has been an absolute treasure to drive and still functions, it's just not something I am prepared to handle at the moment. I'd love to see it go to someone who knows it's value and has the ability to take care of it better than I can at this point in my life.

I got it from an estate sale for $12,000 and have since put in a new clutch and the new spark plugs and coil. Looking to get between $9,500 and $10,000, but willing to hear other offers. Need to get out from under it and have enough to get a new commuter car as soon as I can. Located in Central Florida.

I'll add pictures as I am able to find them/take them since it is not with me at the moment

1 - 1 of 1 Posts