MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Retired and relaxed
2104 BMW Z4 sDrive 35i
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been asked to post this information by the Cape Cod MINIs.
Hope to see many of you on Sept. 28th.:)

Cape Cod Minis Lighthouse and Beaches Tour September 28th, 2008
Starting Location: Patriot Square Dennis Mass Exit 9
Time: 10:00 a.m.
This tour will include several lighthouses and beaches on Cape Cod.
Donations to Benefit The Cape Cod Council of Churches www.capecodcouncilofchurches.org
Ending Location: Carlton Hall Dennis Mass for an Italian Dinner and Raffles.
A $25 donation for non Cape Cod Mini Members. $20 for CCM members
Pierette will be posting directions,and more information soon at Home
If you have any questions email Pierette at [email protected]

If you've come down for this before you know we serve a very nice meal and have some fun door prizes.

·
Retired and relaxed
2104 BMW Z4 sDrive 35i
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to mention: Please show your interest here if you will or maybe but maybe not attend.

By late Sept. the traffic on the Cape will all be dispersed back to your hometowns and I won't feel like going Postal on Rt. 134 like at noon time today:angry:

·
Registered
3 Posts
To Do List

Greetings all...
Glad to see the Codfather gave folks the scoop on the 3rd Annual Lighthouse Tour. It was on my "list of things to do today" to post the information here about the tour. It certainly will be fun as usual. We haven't set a registration deadline yet but it probably will be about a week prior to the run so that we can plan for food. We aren't going to limit the number of cars this year so come one come all.

We look forward to seeing everyone.

Libby and Bill

·
Retired and relaxed
2104 BMW Z4 sDrive 35i
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Excellent!:)
Glad to see you folks are coming.

·
chkm8
39 Posts
At this time, we plan on attending. First visit to Cape Cod last year and very much enjoyed it. Want to see a bit more of the area, which we will do on the Saturday. A long drive, but (in my opinion) worth it....hope the weather holds like it did last year.

See you the end of September

Brian & Diana

·
Rabid Motorer
2,235 Posts
At this time, we plan on attending. First visit to Cape Cod last year and very much enjoyed it. Want to see a bit more of the area, which we will do on the Saturday. A long drive, but (in my opinion) worth it....hope the weather holds like it did last year.

Brian & Diana
Woo hoo!

·
Retired and relaxed
2104 BMW Z4 sDrive 35i
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Brian & Diana
Moosehead Beer for the win!;)

Toying with the idea of cooking breakfast for a mess 'o MINIs at the house that Sunday morning from 8 to 9:30 a.m. We did it once before and it was fun.
Nothing special. Just raspberry french toast w/ fresh raspberry butter, breakfast sausages, Tanzanian pea berry coffee, tea, juice.
Wonder if anyone would be interested?

·
Expecting rain...
791 Posts
Jeff & Patty will be there this year...

·
Expecting rain...
791 Posts
Damn !! Going to have to miss this cool event again !! A calender check would have revealed plans for 9-28- 08 ... great ...

·
Retired and relaxed
2104 BMW Z4 sDrive 35i
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Damn !! Going to have to miss this cool event again !! A calender check would have revealed plans for 9-28- 08 ... great ...
Too bad:( Maybe see you two at another event? Geez, you missed MOT too. Setting a bad pattern here.

Looks like 18 MINIs right now.

Remember, if you haven't signed up with Pierette please do so to: [email protected]

1 - 20 of 33 Posts