MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Our September offer is JCW 17" Sports brakes, as found on the new John Cooper Works model.

Key features:
Four-piston aluminium fixed calliper on the front axle finished in red including the John Cooper Works logo.
Perforated and grooved, internally ventilated brake discs on the front axle, improving thermal capacity and reducing the formation of water film between the brake pad and brake disc.
Red-painted single-piston fixed calliper on the rear axle.
Attractive design which underlines the sporty character especially when combined with open-spoke alloy wheels.

Our fitted price is £1170 inc vat

Please be aware that these brakes will not all wheels. I have attached a compatibility matrix along with a picture.

Thanks
M

Attachments

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mini Brakes

HI,

Fitting is 3.5 - 4 hours

Unfortunatley we cant fit them to an R53. As far as MINI are concerned they are not compatible.
I'm happy to supply only for £885 if anyone would like to attempt to fit elsewhere

Thanks
m

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Can i just ask how you figure out 3.5-4 hours to fit these brakes.

That seems a very very excessive time to me, especially if you have a 4 poster ramp.??????

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what is the price without fitting service?
Hi,

We can supply the brake kit for £850 including vat.

Please note .... The car will require coding once fitted.

Thanks
m

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can i just ask how you figure out 3.5-4 hours to fit these brakes.

That seems a very very excessive time to me, especially if you have a 4 poster ramp.??????
Hi,

Fitting time is approx 3 hours the extra is the time required for coding prior to and after fitment,

This is not charged - just the 3 hours for actual fitting time. It take approx 1.25 for fronts and 1.75 for rears due to having to remove some under body trims and all calipers etc are replaced.

I'm sure the fitting time could be reduced if more than 1 person was working on the vehicle.

regards
m

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi M,
Do you ship the brake kit to Greece? And if yes, how much are the shipping costs approximately?
Thanks!

Hi,

we can ship to greece. Costs will be approx £100. 3 days to reach you.

Thanks
M

·
Registered
889 Posts
these brakes are bloody brilliant - been on track day and the car was awesome - brakes had 75% to do with that

1 - 13 of 13 Posts