MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am about to modify my Cooper S and have looked into the whole warranty thing like most people. The TLC and warranty seems too good to loose, so i was wondering which BMW dealers in the UK have serviced your modified cars. I am looking to modify the ECU and change the pulley (pretty standard stuff really).

Please let me know which dealer serviced your modified car, if you had any problems (i.e did they notice or turn a blind eye), and what modifications you got away with !!

PM me with the name of a dealer that will service a car with the mods mentioned above - ideally London area or Gloucestershire. Am prepared to travel !! Don't want to loose TLC as it will effect resale value of the car.

Any help really appreciated, cheers.

:)

·
Registered
9,661 Posts
You will find there wont be a list as such as obviously someone from BMW/MINIuk could read it and then dealer will be in trouble-so maybe get word of mouth at local Meet ups/Runs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
ALD0
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing