MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I bought my 2011 cooper D in December. I bought the car due to high mileage & wanted something fun & cheap to run. However my car seems to want servicing every 7000 miles!? it was last done in February and is now stating only 1700 miles until it next needs one. HELP :<

I do a lot of motorway runs with cruise control & don't hammer the car all the time.

any ideas?

Thanks,

Danny

·
Registered
485 Posts
Depends on what needs servicing. Could be front brakes, rear brakes, oil, air filter, brake fluid...etc...

Might be coming due all at once which is just bad coincidence...

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
If you are used to a once-a-year servicing routine, the Mini's schedule seems too frequent. But it does calculate each item separately (eg, oil change, inspection, brakes, brake fluid), so that each item is pretty small and can usually be done by a while-you-wait visit to a dealer. This suits me to fit in between jobs but if each service visit required a whole day without the car, it would be a pain.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
Angib
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing