MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just figured I'd see how many hits this thread gets...guess I'm getting bored waiting for my "S". Anyway, as long as we're here, how have you Europeans been doing in this category? Are the seats folding down enough to allow adequate positioning? How close is the steering wheel to your lap for freeway freebies?

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
not so much clearence for freeway freebies as the old mini,but overall it's a more comfortable ride,if you know what I mean.:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sex in Old minis

Now, I don't know about the new Mini, but in the old one, if you had the toggle switch "extender" add ons, an amorous front-seat encounter could and would have the headlights and windscreen wipers going on and off !!! True story !!!:D :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
More ways than 1 to pull in a MINI :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
another solid reason to get tinted windows:p :p :p

·
Registered
350 Posts
Would somebody please post a few pictures? Various positions, partners, interior fabrics, etc. :D

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Clutch Cargo said:
Would somebody please post a few pictures? Various positions, partners, interior fabrics, etc. :D
Perv :p :p :p :p :p :p

·
Bad Dog, Moderator
798 Posts
That does it...

I'm going for the leatherette!

·
Registered
130 Posts
sex in Minis

Surely there's room in the back too, if you fold the seats down. I seem to recall not having any trouble in an '85 Celica once. Oops, did I say that out loud?

minimott

·
Registered
176 Posts
Re: Sex in MINIs

Originally posted by minimott
Surely there's room in the back too, if you fold the seats down. I seem to recall not having any trouble in an '85 Celica once. Oops, did I say that out loud?
minimott
Yes, unfortunately you said '85 Celica out loud.

·
Addicted to Speed!!
4,865 Posts
Re: sex in Minis

minimott said:

minimott
YES MINIMOTT, YOU DID SAY '85 CELICA :D

·
Registered
130 Posts
sex in Celicas

Hey, I didn't say it was MY Celica. :) I just thought we needed a female post in an otherwise male dominated thread.

minimott;)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Re: That does it...

gromit said:
I'm going for the leatherette!
The leatherette may be better for stains but won't body parts stick to it on humid days?:p :p :p

1 - 20 of 98 Posts