MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new MC arrived yesterday and I am over the moon. Thanks to the people on this forum whose suggestions actually changed my thinking about the final spec. I'll get some pictures sorted soon, but she's got the following spec:

Chili red and white
Chili pack
16" 5-Star Light Alloy Wheels
Xenon headlights (which are the business!)
anthracite interior
Black leather / red cloth upoholstery
chrome line interior
anthracite roof lining
Single CD with Harman/Kardon Speaker System (which is quite unlike any in-car sound system I've ever heard, particularly for its subtlety and definition)
Electric folding mirrors
visibility pack
multi-function steering wheel
ASC+T
Sports Suspension PLUS
Passenger Airbag De-Activation
Manual Air Conditioning

The interior is spectacular, with the chrome really set off against all the dark anthracite and the red cloth. And the drive, well, what can I say?!

I'm a very very happy MC owner!

:D

·
Registered
101 Posts
:) sounds nice, get some pics up soon, although i guess u will be to busy having lots of fun in it to take pics

·
Registered
22,101 Posts
Looks great , and I'm really impressed you didnt have to have red door panels with red seats - always thought you did - which is why I had black seats;)

Paul

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've been driving her for a few days now and I have to say that the Xenons and the visibility pack actually make driving at night and in the rain fun! If anyone has any doubts about including these 2 options in their spec, I can't recommend them enough. the antrhacite headlining adds to the night time fun too!

·
Ecstatic new JCW owner!
2,013 Posts
Nice work! Love those Xenons. And Harman Kardon is excellent - though I'm getting a replacement speaker for free because one is distorting - did I overdo it with those R&B basslines...? :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
minisoopercooper said:
Looks great , and I'm really impressed you didnt have to have red door panels with red seats - always thought you did - which is why I had black seats;)

Paul

They don't do the red doors anymore on the new coopers do they ??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts