1,052 Posts
s4matt said:
Does anyone know of anybody who rebuilds
front shock absorber inserts in Sydney
(not for a mini) but for my lancia that DNF
in East Coast Targa
I should of used the mini!!!!
Matthew Freeburn
Matt, this is a long shot but i get a lot of shock absorber work done for my 4WDrives through two great guys in Artarmon, Eddie and Chris 9439 2995 Artarmon Automotive, they farm them out but at least its a starting point. Let them know i gave you their name, at least that will make them laugh!

Vic

·
Track Addict
2,622 Posts
s4matt said:
Does anyone know of anybody who rebuilds
front shock absorber inserts in Sydney
(not for a mini) but for my lancia that DNF
in East Coast Targa
I should of used the mini!!!!
Matthew Freeburn
Hi Matt,

I hope you find a solution soon ;)

I must say it was great fun accompanying you on the rally :D Sorry you guys didn't make it to the finish :(

While we were on the rally you allways had a good tale ;) I loved your vivid description of your cars handling capabilities without front shocks :eek: Also, the story of the stuck throttle was interesting :eek: However, I guess that is the price you pay for driving an Italian Supercar :D :D :D Also, I guess that it makes sourcing spare parts difficult :mad:

However, after going to dinner with your mates, I can say that the Lancia drivers are certainly the most fun :D :D :D I guess they have to have a sense of humour to drive those cars in a hard 4 day rally ;)

Cheers

Robbo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.