MINI Cooper Forum banner

Does your MINI have "shoddy build quality"?

• No, quite the opposite

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • No, its quite good

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Yes, but its accetable

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Yes, Its appallingly bad

Votes: 7 14.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mr. Bill thinks that the MINI has Shoddy Build Quality.

Do you own a MINI?

If so, do you think it has shoddy build quality?

Post in the poll here please!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Bah Humbug!

Apart from a few minor teething problems, my Cooper is fine and dandy. I've said it before and i'il say it again, this is a new car on a new platform and there's bound to be niggles.

Besides, not many cars are as cool and as much fun to drive to inspire excellent websites like this to start, enabling people to have a moan!! If there was a Pug 206 CC website it would be full of people moaning about how their roofs get's stuck halfway up!

All cars have faults as do people:D

Maccy

·
Registered
906 Posts
Abstain

Well as most of you regulars will know by now, I will not be voting in any of the acceptable quality choices. I also feel, much to some members suprise, that I am unwilling to vote in the appalingly bad box either. The MINIs that I have had are of generally reasonable/good quality, but some parts of them have been of rejectionable quality. Therefore I will not vote. No box fills these criteria.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
20 votes! Come on guys, I need more than that to persuade mr. bill!! Keep voting!

(Thanks to those who have by the way, which seem to be showing mr. bill to be grossly exaggerating.)

·
Registered
334 Posts
Errr, could someone tell me why I keep getting "Invalid Session" errors everytime I try to cast a vote. very annoying. And then could somebody tell me how to fix it?????

Like lightbody, I think its time MINI owners stood up to be counted!

kjs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts