MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI Folks!
Saville Park MINI - Halifax are doing a charity MINI run to Blackpool this Sunday 7 November 2004

The run meets at The Cedar Court Hotel just off Junction 24 (Huddersfield) M62 and will leave at approx. 10am.
There is a charge of £25 per car with all proceeds going to The NSPCC.
The charge includes a hot breakfast, tea, coffee, MINI givaways, raffles, secure parking (reserved) in Blackpool and the fireworks display.

If anybody wants to come along then register your interest and I can pass numbers on to Damon at Saville Park MINI.

Sorry for the short notice :rolleyes:

Hope to see you there!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Aye, this was the one I saw in me local paper.
Meeting just on my doorstep........oooooooooo what to do :confused: :D

Veronica

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep, I'm alive and kicking!
Been hibernating for a while :confused: but back on board now!

Sorry about the late notice folks but there was a mix up with the dates................. :mad:

Hey Veronica, do you drive through Almondbury on a morning????

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Great to see you back again Jonnie.............................l know that M2 is ever changing but it has to be said that if Jonnie hadn't of organised the " Last of the summer wine run" 1st December 2002........................Caz and l's first ever Mini run (why do l remember the date?..................l got caught speeding on the way home :mad: :mad: ) there would never of been a Heartbeat run 2003 .....................looking forward to your next run Jonnie :D

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Old School Jonnie said:
Hey Veronica, do you drive through Almondbury on a morning????

Hello :)

No I don't.....I'm a Halifax lass me :D hehe

Although I got my :blblack: from Almondbury :D :cool:

Veronica

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
Brushy said:
Great to see you back again Jonnie.............................l know that M2 is ever changing but it has to be said that if Jonnie hadn't of organised the " Last of the summer wine run" 1st December 2002........................Caz and l's first ever Mini run (why do l remember the date?..................l got caught speeding on the way home :mad: :mad: ) there would never of been a Heartbeat run 2003 .....................looking forward to your next run Jonnie :D
& your heartbeat run was my first (closely followed by jonnie & lee's pennines run).

so just think without jonnie there'd have been:
no heartbeat runs
no coast to coast
no dales
no rocks & radars

old school jonnie - truly old school :p

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Less of the 'Old' you set of pensioners :D

So it was Lee and myself who corrupted you all eh?
You lot have got me blushing............................. ;) ;) ;) :eek:

I'm gonna try and sort a repeat of Pennines 3 in the next month so watch this space folks :cool: :cool: :cool:

Some provisional ideas for dates would be useful ;)

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Hat said:
& your heartbeat run was my first (closely followed by jonnie & lee's pennines run).

so just think without jonnie there'd have been:
no heartbeat runs
no coast to coast
no dales
no rocks & radars

old school jonnie - truly old school :p
No speeding fine :rolleyes: :mad:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.