1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am in the market for a convertable.

I have had many MX5s but fancy somit different

Was at my local BMW dealer looking at the Minis out of curiosity

They have a silver grey roadster Cooper with 36k miles, leather seats and chilli pack. Price is £7500

This is in my price range and being a BMW owner like the brand including getting 12m warranty

What concerns me, and sorry for saying this, is this a guys car or more of a girls car?

What things do i need to be aware of when buying

·
Registered
640 Posts
Yes, do it. WGAF on the girls/guys thing.
I would worry more about flipping a convertible. That is the only reason I didn't get one. However, I saw a recent advertisement for a roll bar over the middle of the car and it was cheap so maybe I messed up. https://www.andysautosport.com/products/autopower__52351.html AND, $600 is cheap because these usually run 1.5-2K when I was looking at a Pontiac Solstice. Originally, I was looking for a convertible.

·
Registered
12 Posts
hello guys,

I always wanted one of the original Tesla Roadsters but I couldn't justify the impractically and just purchased a Model S in 2014. I was thinking about purchasing a lotus body roadster for 60k right now or should I wait till the new Roadsters come out with collectors trading in their original for the new model? That way I have something to play with before I make the big purchase of a new roadster.

Short: Should I buy a Lotus body Tesla roadster now or would I be better off waiting to buy one when the new roadster launches so I could get a better deal on the older roadster?

thanks and regards

·
Registered
12 Posts
hello guys,

I always wanted one of the original Tesla Roadsters but I couldn't justify the impractically and just purchased a Model S in 2014. I was thinking about purchasing a lotus body roadster for 60k right now or should I wait till the new Roadsters come out with collectors trading in their original for the new model? That way I have something to play with before I make the big purchase of a new roadster.

Short: Should I buy a Lotus body Tesla roadster now or would I be better off waiting to buy one when the new roadster launches so I could get a better deal on the older roadster?

thanks and regards 9Apps Cartoon HD Vidmate
I hope you guys got to know what I meant.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts