1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am in the market for a convertable.

I have had many MX5s but fancy somit different

Was at my local BMW dealer looking at the Minis out of curiosity

They have a silver grey roadster Cooper with 36k miles, leather seats and chilli pack. Price is £7500

This is in my price range and being a BMW owner like the brand including getting 12m warranty

What concerns me, and sorry for saying this, is this a guys car or more of a girls car?

What things do i need to be aware of when buying

·
Registered
559 Posts
Yes, do it. WGAF on the girls/guys thing.
I would worry more about flipping a convertible. That is the only reason I didn't get one. However, I saw a recent advertisement for a roll bar over the middle of the car and it was cheap so maybe I messed up. https://www.andysautosport.com/products/autopower__52351.html AND, $600 is cheap because these usually run 1.5-2K when I was looking at a Pontiac Solstice. Originally, I was looking for a convertible.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hello guys,

I always wanted one of the original Tesla Roadsters but I couldn't justify the impractically and just purchased a Model S in 2014. I was thinking about purchasing a lotus body roadster for 60k right now or should I wait till the new Roadsters come out with collectors trading in their original for the new model? That way I have something to play with before I make the big purchase of a new roadster.

Short: Should I buy a Lotus body Tesla roadster now or would I be better off waiting to buy one when the new roadster launches so I could get a better deal on the older roadster?

thanks and regards

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
namanjohnson101
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing