MINI Cooper Forum banner

Should Minnie Driver be our club mascot?

• Yes

Votes: 64 74.4%
  • No

Votes: 22 25.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
A picnic lunch with a couple of sarnies missing. But I say yes to Minnie Driver, suitably off the wall, and anyone that can write Judi Dench off as a little old lady gets my vote.:p

·
Registered
612 Posts
Ok I think that about swings it, Minnie Driver new mascot. All those in favour say Aye.

I think we need a new picture every day Damo,

·
Registered
121 Posts
NAY - JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT
BABE!

Attachments

·
Registered
612 Posts
Interestingly styled Bin Bag

·
Registered
612 Posts
Kinster said:

Has she got the mumps or summat?
Oh come on mate those are classically chiselled cheeks. Normally found on the likes of the Marlboro Man I grant you. I think the focal point of that pic is actually supposed to be about two inches lower.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Eh??? who's she then Basil? Or have I just shown myself up as totally out of touch?

·
Registered
612 Posts
I've heard of Final Fantasy VII the play station game, related? Whos this Aki Ross though I thought the Hero in Final Fantasy was called Cloud?

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
M said:
I've heard of Final Fantasy VII the play station game, related? Whos this Aki Ross though I thought the Hero in Final Fantasy was called Cloud?
Yes, it's loosely related to the game....Very loosely. Dr Aki Ross is the main character and a Babe. Some rotoscoping involved, but the finished result is 100% Digital and will blow your mind if you ever get to see it.

I just love Digital movies: Bugs Life, Toy story(s) Antz, Shrek, Monsters Inc, etc etc........

time for zzzzzz

cheers all

·
Moderator & Sponsor
358 Posts
I nominate the cowgirl from Toy Story 2..everytime I throw my MINI round a tight bend I can be heard copying her trademark yell of "Yeeee..Harrrrr!!!" :)

·
Registered
612 Posts
Face it Kinster we're obviously not down with it, man!
:D

Night Basil

1 - 20 of 111 Posts