26 Posts
An_S_4_Me said:
Hahahhaaa!

:D :D :D :D

Those birds just flock around the MINI!

Andy
Indeed. Pulled up at a red light in Zurich last week and
a tram stops next to me. I look up and these two cute women
are looking down and...well, they were NOT looking at me ;)

Skip

·
Registered
573 Posts
I wouldn't have been surprised if they had got in and offered themselves to you on a plate, I suppose they wouldn't have been able to work the seat mechanism properly though! :D

Andy

·
Registered
121 Posts
soloKev said:
I found this pic and thought it should look more like this:
There is something definately wrong with that pic, there is no mud splattered over the back of the car and it looks like both windows are closed, rather than going pods at their own party! :p

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
It would appear from the road that the MINI is on course for a 'drift to the left'...why not have a straight road ?
Or is is suggesting the car can drive not only itself but the owner up the wall ?

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
smartbomb said:
It would appear from the road that the MINI is on course for a 'drift to the left'...why not have a straight road ?
Or is is suggesting the car can drive not only itself but the owner up the wall ?
Trying to figure out whether you missed the point completely or not!!!........not like you at all if you did..... :D

:confused:

Hilarious picture......absolutely brilliant......very sad, but you have to laugh in the face of adversity!!

:)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Out of interest, that looks like the MINI on the building in the centre of Leeds.

I was staying at Queens Hotel and had just that week placed my order for the MINI. I looked out the window (as I usually do) to check the scene.

On the left, a few drunken footballers outside Majestyk nightclub, and on the right a full size MINI half way up a building. Spooky.

A MINI 'gobsmacking' adventure. The end.

·
Moderator & Sponsor
358 Posts
Garry said:
Out of interest, that looks like the MINI on the building in the centre of Leeds.

I was staying at Queens Hotel and had just that week placed my order for the MINI. I looked out the window (as I usually do) to check the scene.

On the left, a few drunken footballers outside Majestyk nightclub, and on the right a full size MINI half way up a building. Spooky.

A MINI 'gobsmacking' adventure. The end.
You're right Garry - I took the original photo a few months back in Leeds..:) Shortly afterwards I was telling some friends about the ad as I walked through town and when we reached the square I noticed it had magically tuned into a giant Harry Potter advert!..Spooky indeed...Good job I'd taken the pics as proof!

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Garry said:
On the left, a few drunken footballers outside Majestyk nightclub
They werent chasing someone by any chance :confused: :confused: :D :D :D :D

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
OK Hands up ! Point missed completley ! due in no small part to a cracking paint touch up !
I guess the next MINI feat will be to drive across the pitch at Wembley without turning the cat into a blast furnace !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts