MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Silbee has just had her new bonnet stripes and rear quarter panel JC signatures put on, what do people think? :confused: :confused: :confused:

There are more piccies in my Dodgeress gallery if anyone is interested ;)

All responses good and bad welcome :p :p :p

Vikkie xx

·
MINI2 Lurker + Sponsor
1,208 Posts
Those stripes are VERY nice and sporty :D and look good with the JC signature... Though I don't think pictures are doing the stripes justice, they look much better in the flesh. That said, I want my stripes to be plain when my new spec arrives... Just off to look at your gallery now :)

·
MINI2 Global Moderator
4,566 Posts
They look good!, I was a bit reluctant to get the signatures for my bonnet stripes as I thought they might be a bit too 'Rover Cooper' but I think they look good!

·
MINI2 Lurker + Sponsor
1,208 Posts
last time I heard, that Black and White Cooper was still for sale.... It's a Pepper Pack, Red half leather interior. It has the chequered roof and white bonnet stripes with JC sigs. in them, it does look VERY nice. P.S. I'm pretty sure it's Cosmos Metallic Black.

·
BarWeetGarNarWeetNinnyBon
2,598 Posts
cmt said:
last time I heard, that Black and White Cooper was still for sale.... It's a Pepper Pack, Red half leather interior. It has the chequered roof and white bonnet stripes with JC sigs. in them, it does look VERY nice. P.S. I'm pretty sure it's Cosmos Metallic Black.
Yeah, looks v.nice but them alloys do look a lot like plastic wheel trims

·
MINI2 Lurker + Sponsor
1,208 Posts
yeh, they do, I much prefer the 5 spokes.... Dodgeress/Dodger, your car looks great, no objections from me:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
monsta said:
Are those JC sigs at an angle? i.e. are they slanted
S'cuse my thickness :D Do you mean is the signature slanted as in italics style? or do you mean are they wonky?!?!?!?!? lol :p

Vikkie xx

·
Registered
353 Posts
I think they look great.:D :D :D Do you get them from a dealer or do you have to get them only if you have a 'works' Cooper?

I'll say it again - they look great:p

·
MINI2 Global Moderator
4,566 Posts
Dodgeress said:

S'cuse my thickness :D Do you mean is the signature slanted as in italics style? or do you mean are they wonky?!?!?!?!? lol :p

Vikkie xx
I mean they look like they are slanted in italics style (more than normal jc sigs)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Is it really a Works Cooper?

·
TT or not TT
3,064 Posts
hi Dave & Vickki

Wow even though your car is silver ;) it looks great.

Do you know if they do white ones with the signatures.

:) :) :) :) :)

·
MINI2 Lurker + Sponsor
1,208 Posts
dinger, they are available in white with signatures, the black cooper in the background of the pic has them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Slanted?

I mean they look like they are slanted in italics style (more than normal jc sigs)
I'm not too sure without seeing them side by side monsta but I think it is just illusional in the photos?!?!?! :confused:

Vikkie xx

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Where from?

MrCooper said:
I think they look great.:D :D :D Do you get them from a dealer or do you have to get them only if you have a 'works' Cooper?

I'll say it again - they look great:p
Thanx for your nice comments Mr Cooper ;)

The stripes are not the dealer stripes from BMW or the ones from John Cooper Works. We got them from a place in Blackpool recommended to us by a dealer friend while we were away for a few days up there. The whole lot only cost us £43-48p incl. fitting and if anyone wants the number of the company that did them, please just ask :D

Vikkie xx

1 - 20 of 32 Posts