MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As promised here are the pics of my simple little mods done to my Baby. Chrome suround pollen bezels , Chrome washer nozzles, scoop mesh grill (gutter mesh bought at Home Depot) , and spray painted my front and back bumper inserts with Chrome spray paint. So what do u think ? i wouldnt have been able to do all this without the help and ideas from alot of the Mini family in the forum . thanks again :D :p :)

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its fairly easy to come out there are threads in here that tell u how it comes out the back bumper ones are easy they just push them in and they pop out the front one is a little difficult u have to take the front bumper off to get too the grill but definitly worth the trouble im glad how it came out i used plastic primer spray paint first then Krylon Chrome spray paint :D

·
The S stands for speed!
260 Posts
Looks good! I have seen the Chrome washer jets at local parts stores, they usualy are not too bad as far as price.

Motor on!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
minibat
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing