MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 2312 Posts

·
Nichola
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there fellow single mini owners and all you couples too (who I'm gathering are here to look but not touch :p )

Who would be interested in doing a singles mini dating thingy... thingy is what i am calling it till i have worked out what a thingy actually is !!

Maybe just as a chat forum for single mini owners or if enough people are interested maybe even some single mini meets :) (sorry to seem mean and leave out all your couples but hey.... i need to think of number one first me me me) guess thats not a good start to promoting myself

1) selfish

ha ha , ok well use voting buttons or reply and let me know what you think and ill see what i can arrange :D

Nichola

·
Nichola
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ONED said:
I think you should Post Pics!;)

......not that it will affect me! :rolleyes: :p
Pics will be in indivduals profiles any way wont they ?? well if there not and your single get some piccys in there then :D

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Hi Nichola,

Sounds good to me, what you upto tomorrow night?.....dinner for 2? lol but oh I'm in Staffordshire and at 39 probably too wrinkly lol. But being single this has got me thinking, the thought of meeting my soulmate off here who also owns a MINI has got me fired up lol, so not to blow my own trumpet........any single MINI owning ladies in Staffordshire who would like to get in touch please PM me.

Cheers!

·
Nichola
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Penguinblue said:
Hi Nichola,

Sounds good to me, what you upto tomorrow night?.....dinner for 2? lol but oh I'm in Staffordshire and at 39 probably too wrinkly lol. But being single this has got me thinking, the thought of meeting my soulmate off here who also owns a MINI has got me fired up lol, so not to blow my own trumpet........any single MINI owning ladies in Staffordshire who would like to get in touch please PM me.

Cheers!
Hey hey the WHOLE point of this is to find me a mini man.............. then after that you can post your requests for women, get in line mr, my turn first ha ha :D

·
Nichola
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Loui said:
Hummm what a cuttie, shame ur in essex, a long long way for a date :(
Thats all depending where in DA GHETTO you are :p
Any way you drive a mini so long drives are expected/normal lol

·
230whp an counting
3,056 Posts
MINIchola said:
Thats all depending where in DA GHETTO you are :p
Any way you drive a mini so long drives are expected/normal lol
LMAO The ghetto is about half way up the country an is a bit of sarcasum :)

I live near wolves

·
Nichola
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Parc77 said:
lol - Mini Speed dating :D

right best get out of here or the other half will linch me :)
Im liking your idea... change a few things, do it in a car park and you have to pull up to the next car and chat through windows for 10 mins ha ha then drive on to next space :p better make it in the summer

·
230whp an counting
3,056 Posts
MINIchola said:
Im liking your idea... change a few things, do it in a car park and you have to pull up to the next car and chat through windows for 10 mins ha ha then drive on to next space :p better make it in the summer
From what ive heard that already exists an stan collymore is well into it LOL :p

·
Nichola
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Minnie Mouse said:
Look at you all.....like bees round honey!!! :D

BUZZZZ BUZZZ BUZZZ, (and for you rude people out there thats buzz as in bees,, i know im single but geeezzz not that desperate..... yet lol)

·
totally sure!
25,310 Posts
AidenL said:
*coughgallerycough*

Nicola, you are a MINI Babe, I'm sure you will have no problem attracting a few of the single fellas on here.............;) :D
I agree with you Aiden...a real stunner! You will have no probs and just look at the great car you drive too :D

Remember, be fussy they are a right shower in here :rolleyes: :D

1 - 20 of 2312 Posts