MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
......... but absolutely bloody mad about it still :mad:

I got hit up the backend by a rep in a Mondeo - at a roundabout and very slow but it still made a mark on the chrome insert on my rear bumper. It's only a very small mark - from the screw head of his numberplate - but I know it's there and it's annoying me. He's given me his details so I'll get him to cough up for a new one - just hope he doesn't want to do it through his insurance, but being a comapny car he may well do even though it will only cost him a few few quid :(

·
Mini Mod
9,227 Posts
SoggyCornFlakes said:
......... but absolutely bloody mad about it still :mad:

I got hit up the backend by a rep in a Mondeo - at a roundabout and very slow but it still made a mark on the chrome insert on my rear bumper. It's only a very small mark - from the screw head of his numberplate - but I know it's there and it's annoying me. He's given me his details so I'll get him to cough up for a new one - just hope he doesn't want to do it through his insurance, but being a comapny car he may well do even though it will only cost him a few few quid :(
Sorry to hear that.
Hope all turns out good.

·
MINI defector
13,698 Posts
Sorry to hear about that mate :(

Can't you just swap one off a car next weekend when somebody's not looking ;) :p

·
JCW time
18,905 Posts
Have a word with W's they must have a cooper bumper lying around somewhere...people have aero kits fitted all the time.... :D ;)

Off now I need to ring a bloke up about not doing a job properly.... :D :p

·
Registered
22,101 Posts
Martin L said:
Sorry to hear about that mate :(

Can't you just swap one off a car next weekend when somebody's not looking ;) :p

Sorry to hear about it Soggy.

But

Dont be surprised if I dont park next to you over the weekend - nothing personal and its not your aftershave:D

Anyone staying at the hotel wanna do night shifts to protect our lovely chrome???;)

Paul

·
Total MINI dot com!!
50,323 Posts
the buzzturd!!!:mad:

sorry to hear Soggy, fill me with beer next weekend and I'll get ya one;):p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
15 Participants
Lorri
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing