MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
......... but absolutely bloody mad about it still :mad:

I got hit up the backend by a rep in a Mondeo - at a roundabout and very slow but it still made a mark on the chrome insert on my rear bumper. It's only a very small mark - from the screw head of his numberplate - but I know it's there and it's annoying me. He's given me his details so I'll get him to cough up for a new one - just hope he doesn't want to do it through his insurance, but being a comapny car he may well do even though it will only cost him a few few quid :(

·
Mini Mod
9,227 Posts
SoggyCornFlakes said:
......... but absolutely bloody mad about it still :mad:

I got hit up the backend by a rep in a Mondeo - at a roundabout and very slow but it still made a mark on the chrome insert on my rear bumper. It's only a very small mark - from the screw head of his numberplate - but I know it's there and it's annoying me. He's given me his details so I'll get him to cough up for a new one - just hope he doesn't want to do it through his insurance, but being a comapny car he may well do even though it will only cost him a few few quid :(
Sorry to hear that.
Hope all turns out good.

·
MINI defector
13,698 Posts
Sorry to hear about that mate :(

Can't you just swap one off a car next weekend when somebody's not looking ;) :p

·
JCW time
18,905 Posts
Have a word with W's they must have a cooper bumper lying around somewhere...people have aero kits fitted all the time.... :D ;)

Off now I need to ring a bloke up about not doing a job properly.... :D :p

·
Registered
22,101 Posts
Martin L said:
Sorry to hear about that mate :(

Can't you just swap one off a car next weekend when somebody's not looking ;) :p

Sorry to hear about it Soggy.

But

Dont be surprised if I dont park next to you over the weekend - nothing personal and its not your aftershave:D

Anyone staying at the hotel wanna do night shifts to protect our lovely chrome???;)

Paul

1 - 17 of 17 Posts