MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just modefided a standard dogguard into this one.
easy to fit and easy to use.
Keeps seats clean and dog and driver save.:D

Had to do some sawing and drilling.

Here are some piccies,

Attachments

·
Registered
949 Posts
Eeep! I don't like it one bit, at least not for the dog! Since that portion of the car is designed as the crumple zone in case of an accident, your little buddy would be in serious trouble if anyone rear ended you. Seems that even small bumps cause considerable damage.

I feel bad enough putting my laptop in the back, there is no way I'd put either one of my dogs back there!

·
Bringing Love to MINI2
19,214 Posts
Cooper i Do said:
Here he is in his new MINI space....

Catch Ya Later,
Cooper I Do
What a cutie! Looks like he'd be happy if you fitted him in the GLOVE BOX, as long as he gets to motor with his Dad. :D

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Riding shotgun

Cooper I Do - great photo and nice job at customizing your MINI for your pal!

Gee, CurtP if the whole back of the MINI is a crumple zone, does that mean you never have more than two people in your MINI?

·
Registered
167 Posts
I just keep Cocoa Puff, my cocker spaniel, on the back seat......my seats are the kaleidoscope black cloth and I found a large thick black terry cloth bath towel that tucks in nicely all around and it stays put and blends in nicely....the seat backs are up in the normal postion...I cut slits in the middle of the towel for the two seat belt buckles to pop up through

·
Registered
74 Posts
PetGuard/bars

Anyone have pet bars in their Mini that didn't require drilling? Cooper I Do's installation looks great but it looks permanent.

hugh

·
2nd Year
83 Posts
I have an 85 lb. Golden Retriever. There's no way she'd fit behind the rear seat. (Well, she might, but she'd be very unhappy about it...) Currently, she rides in the back seat and I use a blanket tucked in around the rear seat cushions.

·
mini cooper pilot
48 Posts
german shepard

did ur dog actualy jump over the seats? and didnt learn not to do it again? my dog never even figured out it was possible...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts