MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I ordered my One at the dealers I'm sure I saw
on the options list that, like other BMW's, they wouldn't
stick the "One"/"Cooper" badge on the back if requested.

It's aimed at people who wan't to disguise that fact they've
bought the lower cost Beamer. If you see a 3-series without a badge you can guarantee its a 316 and not a 325 ;).

Thought it might be useful on the One though, 'cos without
the badge most people wouldn't be able to tell it's not a
real Cooper :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Except if it's an S you can tell immediatley, if it's a Cooper you probably want everyone to know, so anything unbadged must be a ONE. This as you say probably works better with BMW 3,5,7 and Z3's where the range is bigger and there is probably more "snobbery" amoungst owners.

I'm not going to look down on ONE owners or up to S owners, simply admire there decision like mine to choose a MINI.

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Im keeping the ONE badge. At the end of the day its a MINI ONE & i'll be proud of it :) How many Coopers have you seen compared the ONE's :confused: :confused:
My ONE is costing slightly over the basic price of the COOPER so I wont be affraid if people say I have an bottom of the range MINI, because at the end of the day it wont be :D :D :D :D

·
Mulberry Red Mini 40
1,048 Posts
I think the chrome on the boot needs balancing in some way, removal of the badge would do it or alternatively an additional badge on the left. MINI2 perhaps? but definately something in chrome.

·
MINI2 Global Moderator
4,566 Posts
I know it probably won't be suitable for a ONE but I have this on my Cooper...

Mmmm

(P.S. Dinger copied me!)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
How about a 'ONE' badge with a little red 'S' after it :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Amiga 500 to PS3 20 Years
4,636 Posts
If you are on about the Works badges they cost £2500. Oh and you also get a different exhaust and 16BHP for your money too :D

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
I think he wants a John Cooper badge like Monsta's got on his Cooper :)

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Thats shut him up :D :D :D :D

·
BarWeetGarNarWeetNinnyBon
2,598 Posts
I saw I new MINI driving down the road with the chome bits on it. When it drove passed I looked to see if it was a Cooper or not? It didn't have a badge on, so I assume it was a ONE.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts