MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have used the smartnav with screen in my previous mini (04). The scrren was stuck to the dashboard just to the right of the speedometer. My current S has the factory sat nav which i am not particulary impressed with to be honest.

I am picking up a S Conv on Saturday and have bought smartnav once again. Has anyone fitted this with the screen in the mini and is there a bracket you can attach to the speadometer or do people do the same as me - use sticky tape!

Thanks

PS. I have also been told by Smartnav that they are releasing a colour screen by the new year. All the details i have is that it will have more functions, colour and it will be bigger than the current one.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have used the smartnav with screen in my previous mini (04). The scrren was stuck to the dashboard just to the right of the speedometer. My current S has the factory sat nav which i am not particulary impressed with to be honest.

I am picking up a S Conv on Saturday and have bought smartnav once again. Has anyone fitted this with the screen in the mini and is there a bracket you can attach to the speadometer or do people do the same as me - use sticky tape!

Thanks

PS. I have also been told by Smartnav that they are releasing a colour screen by the new year. All the details i have is that it will have more functions, colour and it will be bigger than the current one.
Mikey - thanks, part ordered.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts