MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm a long time listener first time caller as they say, but I just couldn't hold it in any longer. My black and black MCS :blblack: is due in early next month and I just had to share. I have taken the Chilli pack with black full leather and sunroof, with a couple of other bits and pieces. Am now counting down the days carefully :D

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
ooooo another Scotty around. Trouble is a brewing :p

Congrats on the S and welcome to posting on MINI2 :D

·
2,756 Posts
Welcome aboard...

Although with all the hype surrounding the Scotty's, I am thinking of changing my name to ScottyD.

Maybe MickyD could change his to ScottyM!!

Dan

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the replies everyone, and thanks for the invite, but I'll have to wait off until the next event. I will try to get piccies up when she arrives too

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
Welcome and I hope everything goes to plan!!

Excellent color choice... if your after inspiration check out ks_cooper's gallery... she knows how to mod a black/black cooper S:D (well Stu does:p)

They're a great munch in Canberra, with guys like minigolf (Liam), Harry Morant (Gary), I'm sure they will make you feel more than welcome!!

I hope we can catchup some time...

Todd

·
MCSJCW
1,667 Posts
Red&blackS said:
Welcome and I hope everything goes to plan!!

Excellent color choice... if your after inspiration check out ks_cooper's gallery... she knows how to mod a black/black cooper S:D (well Stu does:p)

They're a great munch in Canberra, with guys like minigolf (Liam), Harry Morant (Gary), I'm sure they will make you feel more than welcome!!

I hope we can catchup some time...

Todd

Welcome to Mini2.com !!!

Great colour choice by the way.

Cheers

Karen

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks, the wait is and has been killing me given that I ordered her in August. I just have to find someone to buy my Jeep now, fingers crossed.

And thanks for the shotgun ofer Liam but I can't make it out tomorrow, prior plans and all. I hope you all enjoy yourselves, the weather is fantastic this arvo.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If I could figure out how to change my name on here :confused: I would probably change it over to DrScott so that we could avoid any confusion with my novacastrian namesake :p

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
ScottyF said:
If I could figure out how to change my name on here :confused: I would probably change it over to DrScott so that we could avoid any confusion with my novacastrian namesake :p
Gotta PM admin; Paul Mullet or MINIAC I believe. Need a valid reason for change too.

Just tell them you dont want to be confused with the over-posting, omni-present guy. They'll know who youre talking about. And probably happy to change it! :p

1 - 20 of 127 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.