MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BRG with green soft top, bone stock with only heated seats and chrome interior opitions. Yup, that's our newest family car along with other 2 Hondas. It is my mother's car.

The car looks very nice I must say. Very luxurious looking and it is our first European car. The weather has been bad with snow and such so no picture yet. But I suppose there is no need since it is a stock vehicle.

I was surprised to see the OEM tyre size is 175. Nothing really planned for this car, it is pretty much a daily driver. Maybe a set of 16" wheels down the road, when money allows.

The car was ordered in mid-late October and was at the dealer on December 1st. That was rather fast as we were expecting it to be mid December. One night, after work, we got this voice mail from the salesman telling us the car is ready and we all had this "shrugging" emotion on our face. "huh? it is here? ok.... I guess we will go pick it up then".

One defect, the rubber on the drive side was not installed properly. It is the second level rack and my father caught it. It was fixed the next day then they delivered the car to my mother's office.

Many things we do not know about, like how to open the soft top from above the trunk, but a little owner's manual reading won't hurt.

Overall, we are impressed.

·
Livin' the country life
4,008 Posts
How exciting!

Congratulations!! :D
BRG/G Nice!! Of course we need to see some pics, all cabrios, no matter what the spec deserve to be shown off. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have no hosting agents. I am not sure if We-Todd-Did-Racing will host it.

There is this one garage shot, ugly as hell and you can barely see the green softtop colour.

I will try to take some other pictures during the day time. If anyone that can host the picture, I can E-mail it to you.

:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts