MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oiks them there moderators are pretty quick to delete topics! A good thing at least! :eek:

www.Realmini.co.uk now have a competition section but we are on the scrounge for more prizes!

If anyone has a website needing advertisement space then you can sponsor one of the topic area's with your own banner, all it will cost you is a future prize!

See i have no hard feelings! :D Why not advertise your MINI site there, and donate a wee diecast MINI for a prize! ;)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Basil said:
Wasn't a moderator or an administrator Brian, it was me.

And stop provoking with titles like your thread. It serves no purpose.

Goodnight.
You've lost me on that one!

Its an apt title for the message content, well i at least thought you'd agree!

I'm currently exhibiting a sence of humor! Apparently lacking at the moment in others as they are all too bust tearing strips off me! :confused: :(

·
MINI2 No.1
42,467 Posts
BrianMini said:
www.Realmini.co.uk now have a competition section but we are on the scrounge for more prizes!

See i have no hard feelings! :D Why not advertise your MINI site there, and donate a wee diecast MINI for a prize! ;) QUOTE]

You want a model MINI (as in new MINI from BMW) to give away on your site "realmini"?! Why, so the users can smash it up?!

I'd fear for anything new MINI in the hands of some of those people.

;)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: So very very sad!

Paul_Mullett said:
BrianMini said:

See i have no hard feelings! :D Why not advertise your MINI site there, and donate a wee diecast MINI for a prize! ;) QUOTE]

You want a model MINI (as in new MINI from BMW) to give away on your site "realmini"?! Why, so the users can smash it up?!

I'd fear for anything new MINI in the hands of some of those people.

;)
Granted that might happen! Scratch that idea! I don't want to give prizes that will be vandalised! :D I only meant that i have already burried the hatchet, no hard feelings etc. We can all co-exist!

·
TT or not TT
3,064 Posts
Re: Re: Re: So very very sad!

BrianMini said:

Granted that might happen! Scratch that idea! I don't want to give prizes that will be vandalised! :D I only meant that i have already burried the hatchet, no hard feelings etc. We can all co-exist!

I wonder if your reply would have been the same if anyone else said that Brianmini. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think so,but please correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re: Re: Re: So very very sad!

dinger said:

I wonder if your reply would have been the same if anyone else said that Brianmini. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think so,but please correct me if I'm wrong.
So far i haven't seen anyone else try?

This goes for on miniclassic too!

·
TT or not TT
3,064 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So very very sad!

BrianMini said:

So far i haven't seen anyone else try?

This goes for on miniclassic too!

Another lie you tried with your abusive attitude or did you forget that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
TT or not TT
3,064 Posts
That member has two faces,and with the previous dealings I have had with him IMO he cant be trusted.

Sorry if I was ranting.;) ;)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
'Tis Funny Dinger, was it not me who suggested on MiniClassic that the best thing to stop up fueding about mini shows was that an organised split would keep everyone happy!

So far all i've tried to do is justify myself, not fly off into rants blaming other people!

As for two faces, can i use one of your mates best phrases... "In your opinion"... no wait a minute, this is your mates best phrase "zzzzzzzzz"

;)

·
TT or not TT
3,064 Posts
BrianMini said:
'Tis Funny Dinger, was it not me who suggested on MiniClassic that the best thing to stop up fueding about mini shows was that an organised split would keep everyone happy!

So far all i've tried to do is justify myself, not fly off into rants blaming other people!

As for two faces, can i use one of your mates best phrases... "In your opinion"... no wait a minute, this is your mates best phrase "zzzzzzzzz"

;)
What mate is that in fact what best mate.

But for your information he had a forum called BMW Dissing does that sound like someone that likes the MINI,I dont think so do you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So you read minds now Dinger??

I said i like the MINI, fact. I don't like some of the owners, they seem to treat people with distain, just because they are own a BMW branded car.

I've got a section on RealMini, sure, i do what my members want.

Don't see you with a worthy bulletin board?? :cool:

·
Registered
113 Posts
I really dont understand any of this.

Is it just me?

The whole thread does seem to have a negative atmosphere.

Dave

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Diecasts at 30 paces...

baldie said:

The whole thread does seem to have a negative atmosphere.

Dave
Whatever made you say that;)

It's bloody funny though - A bit like the Scousers on Harry Enfield

"Eh soft lad! Calm down, calm down!":D :D :D

More of this sort of stuff please!

It's a bit like arguing over which version of the USS Enterprise was better. ;)

Oh no! What have I started now...:eek:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BrianMini said:
So you read minds now Dinger??

I said i like the MINI, fact. I don't like some of the owners, they seem to treat people with distain, just because they are own a BMW branded car.

I've got a section on RealMini, sure, i do what my members want.

Don't see you with a worthy bulletin board?? :cool:
It started out well, i have no Quarrel with anyone here, just some folk can't accept what others say!

Dinger can't accept that i like the BMW MINI, but that i don't want them to overrun mini shows! In Fact when the new Diesel MINI comes along i may even be sorely tempted! :cool:

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Friends again.

Ummm, I've removed my posts from here, just coz they serve no purpose.

All differences sorted as far as i'm concerned.

cheers:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts