MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Blue is the colour!
13,507 Posts
JME said:
I got an e-mail about mini2.com.au

So does that mean there will be a dedicated Aust site? Will we all need new logons?
As Micky said the .com.au site is totally independent of BMW and this MINI2.com site/forum and yes, you would need to register if you wished to use the mini2.com.au site.

Apart from that, what are you doing tomorrow? ;)
http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75990

·
Gone Old School
745 Posts
Orginal and the best

Your a nutter Doona!!! ahahhahahaha Colonel Sanders original!! hahahahaha

cant agree enough with you... this site has everything including masses of input and technical discussion from all over the world. Why go elsewhere?

·
saving the world
2,896 Posts
baaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha I'm watching Episode 7 on DVD, and Vicki's Social Worker is asking where her baby is. After 10 minutes of "yeah but no but yeah but there was this thing that happened right where...." the social worker screams "Vicky, where is the baby?"

Vicky replies "I swapped it for a Westlife CD"
Social worker screams "How could you do that?!"
Vicky replies "I know, they're robbash" :D

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
IML337 said:
baaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha I'm watching Episode 7 on DVD, and Vicki's Social Worker is asking where her baby is. After 10 minutes of "yeah but no but yeah but there was this thing that happened right where...." the social worker screams "Vicky, where is the baby?"

Vicky replies "I swapped it for a Westlife CD"
Social worker screams "How could you do that?!"
Vicky replies "I know, they're robbash" :D
Random Little Britain Quotes and Banter Thread

;) :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.