·
It's now S power!!
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am for one!! Pics later!!;)

·
SimonSJR
263 Posts
Mine is on its way as we speak from Gloucester :)

She's going to be delivered right to my doorstep! ;)

Cooper S w/ Dark Silver with Black Roof and Mirrors + Chilli pack and MFSW, Full Bluetooth.

I'll post piccies later ;), although its going to be on my private plate. :cool:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Spotted any good 58 plates yet?

Doesn't lend itself to too many 7 letter words...

HU58AND - been kept back by the DVLA

LE58YAN / LE58OSS - sold already. :roll:

BA58LEU - gone

Any other thoughts? (Not that we're looking at a 58 plate car. Just interested.)

·
It's now S power!!
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited by Moderator)
Here we are, be kind it's only fairly basic: Pepper pack with multi function steering wheel. I love it so much, I genuinely think it's so much better in the flesh!! Thankfully dealer didn't inflict any major swirls, a couple here and there;I was really worried about that but it's 99.9999% perfect!

Will take interior shots later:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Looks great Sony, enjoy!

A person who works in my business park has just picked up their 58 plate sparkling champagne colour (or whatever it's called), black leather and (she said) all the extras. I went to have a snoop round, as she was asking me about my Mini a few weeks ago (I obviously managed to convince her, should've got commission for introduction!).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looks ace Sony!!

Well worth the wait im sure!

We were supposed to pick ours up today but got a surprise phone call lunchtime Saturday to say it was ready and we could pick it up at four! We were there in a flash...now 2 days motoring as a MINI newbie and what can I say....LOVE IT!!!!! :D:D:D

P.S. The MPG in the Dooper is the icing on the cake :cool:

·
Registered
754 Posts
Bit off topic but I was in my dealers today for about an hour and half, waiting whilst my car had it's first MOT and it was dead. I think they said 2 new MIni's went out today and the next day is Wednesday when 2 more go out.

Considering it's 58 day the dealers said business is down massively on new and used cars, also you can virtually pick your any slot for the next day that you want for servicing or any other work.

·
SimonSJR
263 Posts
I love it to bits, its sooooooooo fast!!!!!!

I am already looking at how to make it faster!!!!!! So it easily eats Clio 197's for breakfast.

·
Registered
135 Posts
me me me i got my cooper s today!!! :D i'll get pics once i stop driving and once it stops raining!!!

mellow yellow wi black roof. :D

·
Registered
193 Posts
Going to colour code your wheel arches on the new one too?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bit off topic but I was in my dealers today for about an hour and half, waiting whilst my car had it's first MOT and it was dead. I think they said 2 new MIni's went out today and the next day is Wednesday when 2 more go out.

Considering it's 58 day the dealers said business is down massively on new and used cars, also you can virtually pick your any slot for the next day that you want for servicing or any other work.
I've been in touch with 2 dealers about a new Cooper S / ex demo one and neither has bothered to come back with a cost to change yet - they are still sticking to the "we don't discount, sir" story so I guess it will get a bit quieter for them yet....

Nice cars, good luck to all with new ones. Now if I can just get the dealer interested before my wife changes her mind we might have one before the month is out (and before they pass their quarterly sales deadline date!)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts