MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, who's getting their car this week?

Hi all.

The day is getting ever closer, and I just thought it might be good to see who else is expecting their new arrival this week. I think LMB is, and Skip...

My indi blue One is due at the dealers tomorrow (which incidentally is exactly the date predicted when I ordered back in November) and I am picking up on Saturday! :D :D :D

It might be interesting to keep track of who gets told/asked what by their dealers during the course of the week, in terms of the PDI etc...

So, how are you feeling?

·
Registered
26 Posts
IndieBlueOne said:
Hi all.

The day is getting ever closer, and I just thought it might be good to see who else is expecting their new arrival this week. I think LMB is, and Skip...

My indi blue One is due at the dealers tomorrow (which incidentally is exactly the date predicted when I ordered back in November) and I am picking up on Saturday! :D :D :D

It might be interesting to keep track of who gets told/asked what by their dealers during the course of the week, in terms of the PDI etc...

So, how are you feeling?
like many things that must be waited on for many months this one has the distinction of NOT being an anticlimax.
I've waited for it a long time, but when I sit behind that wheel, fire it up, put in a CD, and leave the dealer parking lot, I will how shall we say, climax! ;)

Skip

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Yes yes yes.
Ordered my Indie Blue chili Cooper early Nov '01
Sytner BMW/MINI gave me a delivery date of Jan 16,
and I recieved a call from them yesterday Jan 14 saying that I can pick it up on Friday (18 Jan) the only thing holding it up is the fitting of the front driving/fog lights.:D

All the best to the guys and gals getting their new toys this week.......
CrazyPhil.

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is my first post so be gentle with me.

I am getting my baby this thursday and I cant wait, I ordered my Cooper on the 1st of Dec and it seems so long ago. Thanks to everyone for all the information that is posted on this site, I wouldnt have had a clue on whats been going on in the MINI world without it.

Roll on Thursday. :) :) :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ob1 said:
This is my first post so be gentle with me.

I am getting my baby this thursday and I cant wait, I ordered my Cooper on the 1st of Dec and it seems so long ago. Thanks to everyone for all the information that is posted on this site, I wouldnt have had a clue on whats been going on in the MINI world without it.

Roll on Thursday. :) :) :)
Hi Ob1

Not long to wait now...

Hope Thursday goes well - let us know! What colour, spec etc are you getting?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Ordered for 1st of March and was told it might be a little
late. Phone call yesterday said arriving next week. Was hoping to get a later car as less chance of a 'lefty' or 'unlocky' one. Think will still wait fo the first.

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
IndieBlueOne said:
Not getting mine tomorrow (or saturday)
Me neither:( apparently my car is sitting at Oxford waiting to be transported:(

It is a good bet the same applies to you:(

LMB:(

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
LMB said:

Me neither:( apparently my car is sitting at Oxford waiting to be transported:(

It is a good bet the same applies to you:(

LMB:(
Yes - I was told there had been a paperwork mix up and the car not put on the transporter. Sounds like it may have affected a few...

So, do we keep this thread going into next week? I guess so, unless it's boring everyone... :D Paul - is it possible for the thread title to be changed so that the date is removed? Then this can become a rolling thread for anyone about to get their car.:)

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
IndieBlueOne said:

Yes - I was told there had been a paperwork mix up and the car not put on the transporter. Sounds like it may have affected a few...
Typical isn't it:rolleyes:

I would have been none the wisher if my dealer hadn't told me my car was due to arrive early. I was given a day of Monday maybe Tuesday, so with each passing day my anticipation has just been growing :(

I still don't have a clue when to expect my car.

LMB :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts