MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im starting to look for a cooper S and wanted to know from the people in the know what the deal is in southern california. Ive been reading the messages on this board about $$'s over MSRP and no cars anyway! :(

any news?

·
a.k.a Handsome Rob
2,955 Posts
There is only two dealers in CA at MSRP. That is Long Beach MINI and East Bay MINI. Both have a year wait for an MCS. Everyone else charges $2500- $ 6000 over MSRP. You could always buy ouy of state also. Welcome to MINI2.com And good luck.
Tavis1 :red:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Due to the long wait for local MRSP dealers, I looked out of state. I just bought mine from Century Mini in South Carolina and drove it back to Los Angeles. If you feel like a cross country drive, I highly recommend Century Mini. They had a few MCS in stock too. Good luck!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info. I suppose I may have to go out of state to snag a Mini in a resonable amount of time.

Did you buy off the lot or order it from the folks in S.C.?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Julie Saxa at Classic Mini in Mentor, Ohio is great. Also, Todey Mazda Used Cars in Oxnard, CA just bought 6 Minis from a dealer in PA and is selling them. They are charging a Premium, but are willing to negotiate. The have a great MCSC in Cool Blue w/ Sport, HK, Leather/cloth seats...etc. Really nice and ready to go.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I went to the auto show at the Anahiem Convention Center today. Crevie was there showing the minis He told me that at any one time they have a bunch of minis on the lot at about 5K over. what a joke!

I'll check out Oxnard. thanks!

·
a.k.a Handsome Rob
2,955 Posts
FastScan said:
I went to the auto show at the Anahiem Convention Center today. Crevie was there showing the minis He told me that at any one time they have a bunch of minis on the lot at about 5K over. what a joke!

I'll check out Oxnard. thanks!
That is why they have a bunch of MINI's on the lot. :rolleyes:
Tavis1 :red:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought mine off the lot. They had about 4 other MCS on the lot but they also told me I could get my custom one by the end of December when I talked to them at the beginning of Oct. Give them a call if you like and ask for Max, he is extremely helpful. Good Luck.

FastScan said:
Thanks for the info. I suppose I may have to go out of state to snag a Mini in a resonable amount of time.

Did you buy off the lot or order it from the folks in S.C.?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im on the hunt now! Ive just signed up with Capitol One and have a check on the way. Just need to locate a car. :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.